16:

Jaemin walks me to the Nurse's office. When we get there, I sit on the bed and he sits in a chair next to me.

The injuries were as minor as a nosebleed and a headache, but none the less, Jaemin still cared.

The nurse gives me a cloth for my nose and Jaemin holds an ice pack against my head.

"Nana... " I drift off.

"Yes?" He ask, giving me a heart melting smile.

"Why were you so hard on Jeno?" I question. I get that he was worried for me, but I'm surprised he turned on his best friend. Jeno seemed really sad.

He stays quiet for a few seconds. "I- I don't know... I reacted before I could think. I feel really bad now..."

"Aww, Jaemin." I coo and open my arms. He stands up and leans in, embrassing me in a hug.

Unknowing to Mi-sun Jaemin had a little smile on his face, happy to be in her arms.

After about 20 minutes me and Jaemin exit the nurses office and we walk to the front of the school.

All of our friends were outside by the school gates, waiting for us.

Yunhee was talking with Renjun, but when we came out, she immediately stopped and ran up to me.

She engulfed me in a big hug, as promised. "I'm so glad you're okay!"

"Didn't you threaten me earlier?" I ask giving her a confused look.

"Let's not dwell on the past." She says and we both laugh.

When I break the hug with Yunhee, I turn around to see Jeno. He had his head hung low with a sad expression on his face.

"Mi-sun I'm so sorry I-" But I cut him off.

"It's okay, I know you didn't do it on purpose." I assure, pulling him into a small hug.

Jeno's ears glowed a light shade of red, as he hugged me back.

"Okaaay! Enough of that. We're all glad you're okay Mi-sun, but can we PLEASE get as far away from this school building as possible?" Haechan exclaims. Everyone agrees, saying that they want to go home and we begin walking.

As we walked further from the school, I slowed my pace, watching as my friends continued walking ahead of me.

Renjun looks back at his friend, worry showing on his face. He gestures her to say what she's thinking.

"I don't want to go home!" I blurt. Everyone stops and turns their heads to look at me.

"Aw, babe, why not?" Yunhee questions.

I stay quiet.

"Well, I have to go to work anyways, you guys can hang out there!" Jaemin exclaims.

"Is that okay, Mi-sun?" Haechan ask.

"Yeah, let's do it!" I beam.

We enter the café and take our seats

"My shift is starting but let me know if anyone gets hungry." Jaemin tell us and he heads behind the counter.

Haechan sighs. "This is the place where I first talked to, and became friends with you nerds." He looks at Jeno and Renjun.

"That makes since, but how'd you and Mi-sun become friends?" Yunhee ask.

He froze at the question and glances towards me. I take a minute to think about all my failed attempts to bringing up our past and completely throw away that conclusion.

"History class." I blandly state. Haechan keeps his gaze on me, but he doesn't say a word.