6:

I was upset seeing him with someone else.

I mean, I had no right to be, it's not like we're dating. It's just after the whole emotional roller-coaster I had, I didn't know how to feel anymore.

Only five minutes have passed and another girl had already taken the glow in Jaemin's eyes.

Jeno looks up and notices me, but doesn't say anything.

I wanted nothing more than to be home with my mom right now.

How could I let one boy control all of my happiness in the span of a few seconds?

"Oh, Sunnie, you're back." Jaemin beams, glancing at me.

The nickname had taken me back to that state. The state of questioning romantic feelings. But then I made eye contact with the girl in my seat and it all faded once more.

School ends and I hurry out the gates, not wanting to cross paths with Jeno and especially not Jaemin.

I just felt conflicted and wanted to clear my head.

Maybe my mom could tell me what to do, she knows a lot about love. She's married after all.

I open the door of my house, excepting to see my mom alone, but my dad was there too.

Neither of them noticed me so I quietly make my way to my room.

Once I finished changing my clothes, I crack open my door to hear my parents yelling. Yelling loudly at one another, yelling things I feel like are not for my ears.

I realized my stress wouldn't be relieved here anytime soon, so I grab my jacket and leave the house.

Me not knowing the new city well, I just walk to the only place I knew. School.

I enter the building, it fortunately still being open due after school clubs.

I walk to the library, my feet just kinda bringing me there. The room seemed to be completely empty aside from the librarian, who is sitting behind her desk.

 The room seemed to be completely empty aside from the librarian, who is sitting behind her desk

As I walk deeper into the library, I notice one person. A familiar looking boy in a yellow hoodie is sitting at a table surrounded by books. He was holding up book, covering his face so I couldn't tell exactly who he was. I tried to walk past him and secretly sneak a glance at his face, but I ended up slipping on a book and landing face first onto the ground next to him.

The boy slowly shifts his head from behind the book.

"Are you okay?" The boy ask in a monotone voice.

I just simply lift my arm, giving him a thumbs up, embarrassed to face him after my fall. How come all my first impressions were so bad?

I stand up, dusting myself off and make eye contact with the boy.

He looked familiar with his dark brown hair and circular golden glasses.

"I'm Mi-sun." I greet.

"Renjun." He says back. Wait, that's the boy Jaemin ran into! Huh, so his name does start with an R.

"Well, Renjun, sorry for tripping on your books, mind if I sit here?" I ask, pointing at the chair across from his.

He shook his head no and I took a seat.

"That's a good book." I say, pointing to the story in his hands. His once dull demeanor seems to quickly brighten at my words.

"I know right! This is my second time reading it."

"The romantic scenes in that story are so cute!"

"Meh, I'm more into the action." Renjun tells.

The two of us spent the next hour talking about everything that happened in our favorite story.