Christmas part one

Liked by bryanwilliams24 thetylerschrage and 29086 others Itschriswilliams:Damn they couldn't even watch a whole movie without falling asleep!! 😂 @thetylerschrage why can't we be like this!!!!🥺

Itschriswilliams:Damn they couldn't even watch a whole movie without falling asleep!! 😂 @thetylerschrage why can't we be like this!!!!🥺

Comments are disabled

The reason they were tuned off is because of people being rude and calling you names

Bryans POV

I walked back into the bedroom to see Y/n hurry up and wipe her face and stand up off of the ground and I could tell she's been crying.
"Hey what wrong" "Those comments were right B. You deserve someone better than me and someone who's way prettier than me and doesn't need constant help with things you need so-" I cut her off and kissed her. "Stop it! Stop saying that they are all wrong I want you and only you okay I don't care what other people think or say because they are wrong and you know what Fuck them!! If they can't see how amazing and beautiful you are then they're blind okay!" "Yeah" i out him hand on her chin and kissed her again she put her arm around my neck and pulled me closer to her. All of my dreams of me being with her and kissing her are actually happening and I can't believe it!!

Y/n's POV

Holy shit I'm kissing my best friend!! I can't believe this I've liked him for so long and I never told him!! Holy shit!! It still feels like a dream even after a while.
"Bryan I-I love you and I don't know what's going to happen with us at all because of our relationship before this but I do i really do love you" "baby..." my eyes lit up because that's the first time he's called me baby "yeah!" "I love you so much okay and I want to be with you and I want to be better than Dom was with you okay. I don't want to make you feel bad at all I want you to be happy. I love you" he said this while pulling me closer to him. I put my arms around him and he did too and kissed me.

Bryans POV

"I love you but I need you to pack a bag okay I'm taking you somewhere tomorrow morning"
"Okay where are we going!!" She said while hugging me still "it's a surprise but bring a bathing suit and a nice dress okay!!" "Okay I will"

*The next morning*
"Hey baby wake up we have to go you can sleep in the car if you want to" "mhmm I'm up"she said while pouting because she didn't want to get up "come one I promise it will be fun!!"
You changed into Bryans hoodie and sweatpants and he put on jeans and a hoodie and left. You fell asleep in the car but woke up because you were cold. "Morning baby!"

Y/n's POV

"Good morning where are we" "we're almost there okay I promise!" He took you to a cabin that him and Chris always went to when they were little. He had Chris come out and decorate it so it looked cute. You and Bryan were staying there for a week and a half. "Hey baby go look on the bed..." He said it while he was hugging me still. "Okay?" When you went into the bedroom there was a basket with movies, snacks and more things for you to do with him. He came in the room and wrapped his arms around your waist, moved the hair off of your neck and kissed your neck until he got to your lips. "Thank you!"

Bryans POV

"You're welcome baby I hope we have fun!!" "I will B thank you" "oh look in the closet.." She opened the closet and saw your hoodies and just some pajamas you'd been wanting. *It was almost Christmas* "thank you!! I love you so much!!" "I love you more and it also helps when I know you so well since I've known you forever!" She turned around and kissed me. We went into the kitchen and made cookies and hot chocolate and watched "The polar express"

You fell asleep on Bryan and he just turned the TV off and cuddled up to you and fell asleep too. The next morning Bryan told you to look in the dresser and he got you an outfit because he was going to take pictures of you and him.

*A couple hours later*

You posted one of the pictures on Instagram that you took and after you did you and Bryan made cookies and hot chocolate the watched another movie

What you posted

Liked by bryanwilliams24, itschriswilliams and 278077 others Y/U/N: Christmas time with my baby!! @bryanwilliams24Comments:Bryanwilliams24:I love you!!!🥺🤍Thetylerschrage:I hope you guys are having lots of fun Itschriswilliams:I'm offended @bryan...

Y/U/N: Christmas time with my baby!! @bryanwilliams24
Comments:
Bryanwilliams24:I love you!!!🥺🤍
Thetylerschrage:I hope you guys are having lots of fun
Itschriswilliams:I'm offended @bryanwilliams24 you told me "that we were the only ones who were allowed to decorate the tree" when we were little!! Your a liar!!!
^
Y/U/N:I'm sorry Chris!!😕

Bryans POV

"Your brothers mad!!" "I don't care and he's joking! I'm here with my queen and I don't care about anything but you okay I love you!!" I got up and put my arms around your neck and kissed you "I love you B but I have a question!" You backed up a little bit so I could see her "Will we be here on Christmas Day or Christmas Eve?" "It's up to you baby if you want to go back to the house or even back home to see your family it's up to you okay I don't care either way!!" "Can we stay here?!" "Oh course whatever you want okay!!" I said as I kissed her again.

Sorry for not posting I had a lot of homework and school things but I will be able to post more soon