Christmas part Three

*Christmas day*

Bryanwilliams24

Liked by itschriswilliams, thetylerschrage and 20868 others Bryanwilliams24:Baby it's cold outside!!🥺@itschriswilliams:Merry Christmas @tristanbvibin:Ive got blankets!! @daynemurray:No nicer outfits just pajamas for Christmas

Bryanwilliams24:Baby it's cold outside!!🥺
@itschriswilliams:Merry Christmas
@tristanbvibin:Ive got blankets!!
@daynemurray:No nicer outfits just pajamas for Christmas...
@Y/N:Thats why I'm here babyboy! To keep you warm

Bryans POV

Y/n was still sleeping when I woke up so I decided to make her breakfast. After I was done making it I brought it to the bedroom and woke her up. "Baby...babe wake up" "*Sighs* Good morning babe" "Merry Christmas!!" I kissed her and she ate her food even though I kept taking some and she hit my hand every time. "Stop it!!" "Why I'm hungry too" I said grabbing a strawberry "because you made ME this so go make your own" "uhh how mean! Fine no kisses for you" I got up and walked away "what no B I'm sorry here come back!! I need kisses I'm sorry!!!!" She said while pouting so I came back and kissed her and she put the play in the table "Merry Christmas B" "Merry Christmas Y/N"

Y/N's POV

After dinner we were watching a movie and I got bored so I decided to tease Bryan. I started to get up because I got "hot" and Bryan thought I was upset "baby? Whats wrong did I do something" "huh oh umm no I'm just hot so I'm taking this off" "taking what of-" I started taking of the shit I had on so I was only in my pants and bra. "What...I'm hot" "I-uhh yeah uhh let's just watch the movie" "what's wrong B....are you okay" I said while I put my hand on his chest moving down to his lower stomach right above his boxers. "B-baby what are y-you doi-doing" "nothing...do you want me to stop" "n-no" "so I can do this" I stated pulling his pants down and he grabbed my hand. "Baby we don't have to do this I know I asked about it last night and you said today but if you don't want to we don't have to" "B I'm fine but if you want me to stop I will" "no I don't because I want to do this" he picked me up and brought me to the room and kept kissing down my stomach. "Are you sure I'm not doing this without you saying yes" he looked very serious when he said it. I put my hands on his face, kissed him and then said "yes I'm fine just do it"