Christmas part two

*Christmas Eve*
Y/N's POV

I woke up earlier than Bryan did so I decided to pick up the mess we made last night with the popcorn and make him breakfast. I had music playing but not too loud but loud enough so I could still hear it. When I was almost done I didn't hear B come downstairs until his arms went around my waist and kissed me "good morning baby" "morning B" I turned around and kissed him  

Bryans POV

"Morning B" I couldn't control myself anymore so I kissed her. I had my hands around her waist and she had her hand on my back and the other in my hair. I picked her up and put her on the island counter. I was standing in between her legs and I moved one of my hands to her thigh. I could tell she wanted to do something but she didn't say anything. "B-Bryan we can't do this right now!" "Then why are you still kissing me and letting me do this" I said laughing but she pulled away and he hand started going down my chest.

Y/N's POV

I didn't know what to do at that moment. I wanted him so bad but I knew we shouldn't be doing it today or tomorrow and I just wanted to spend time with him and not like that but here I am pulling his shirt off of him and his hands going up my thighs. "Bryan I love you so much but..."
"But what" he said pulling away from me and looking upset and worried "but I don't want to do this right now okay" "yeah it okay I promise. I don't want to make you feel pressured into doing this" I got off of the counter and got changed.

What I put on

What I put on. I put my hair in a messy bun and didn't even bother with makeup. When I went back downstairs B was still in his hoodie and jeans so I jumped on him. "Ouch!! What was that for!!" "I didn't mean to hurt you sorry" I sat up and started to get off of him but he grabbed my hips and pulled me onto him again. "Hey I was just joking okay!!" He could tell I was upset about something "what's wrong baby" "I don't want to mess this up B. I just feel like I'm going to do something that pisses you off or you'll get bored with me and leave me like everyone else had" "what!! I'm not leaving you okay and you're not going to mess anything up okay I promise you I will always be here and I won't get bored and I won't break your heart like all these other boys have. Okay?" "Yeah I guess" he put his hands on my cheeks, whipped the tears off of my face and kissed me.