EPILOGUE

My body froze as I watch her walk down the aisle. She looks stunning! I was captivated by her beauty. Little by little, until she reached the hands of the man she's going to marry.

I gulped as the ceremony started. When the priest asked if there's someone against their union, Ake immediately stood up.

"Ay sorry po, Father. Na-excite lang, hihi!" she said. The crowd laughed because of that.

I cannot help but to feel a big lump in my throat when she said her "I do". I felt tears rolling down on my face. I cannot help it, not anymore. I had mixed feelings after watching the video. My heart started to beat faster, I do not even know what to do now.

I sighed. It has been four years now but I still cannot believe it. "Sino ba kasi 'yang pinakasalan mo? Mas gwapo pa ako diyan," I whispered before closing my laptop.

I was startled when I heard someone laughing. "Ang kapal naman ng mukha," she said. She's standing outside the door of my office.

I immediately wiped my tears. Paniguradong aasarin na naman ako nito. "I was just kidding!" I defended myself.

She went near me and opened my laptop. "You're watching it again?" she asked.

I just smiled. "I still can't believe that it's been four years now," I told her.

Tumango naman siya. "Ako rin," she said. "Ang bilis ng panahon." She smiled back at me.

I pointed out my haircut on our wedding. "Mukhang ewan," I said.

Gago kasi si Toffer, siya pumili ng barbero ko tapos hindi naman pala marunong 'yung nag-gupit sa akin. Thankfully. I still looked good.

She held my chin. "Gwapings ka pa rin naman eh," she said.

I smirked before making her sit on my lap. She gasped before putting her hands on my shoulder. I darted my gaze on her lips before looking back at her eyes. She shook her head after getting what I was trying to say.

"Really? You don't wanna?" I asked, teasing her a little.

She laughed. "Ano ka ba?! Baka may magising." She brushed my hair. "Kailangan na nating matulog, pupunta pa tayo sa party ni Kiko 'diba?" she reminded me.

"Bukas pa naman eh," pagdadahilan ko pa.

She winked, that's her way of telling me her permission. I bit my lower lip before leaning in to give her a kiss. Our kiss became passionate so I tightened my grasp on her waist as I lift her up and place her on our bed.

"Clay," she whispered.

I cannot help but to feel hot because of her voice. "Ela," I breathed on her neck.

I took off her clothes and she helped me with mine. I kissed her again as my hands roamed all over her body. Just as I was about to make love to her, we heard someone crying.

I moved away from the top of her and groaned. "Every time," I said in frustration. I looked at Ela who is now covering herself with our blanket.

She just laughed to tease me. "Sabi ko naman sa 'yo eh," she said before standing.

I just smiled while wearing my clothes. She walked towards the mini room inside our Master's bedroom.She went back while carrying our lovely daughter. I cannot help but to fixate my gaze towards them.

She looked at me as if I shouldn't be here. "I'll feed her," she said.

"Then do it." I smirked while looking at her. "It's not like I haven't seen it all."