Intro (IMPORTANT)

Helloooo!

A/N...  PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE READ EVERYTHING IN THIS POST

———

You will meet most of the ppl / dsmp eventually in the story.

———

Also.. nothing is pre read so there may be grammar mistakes or autocorrection mistakes I don't know about until someone comments about it.

———

Fyi if you're reading this anywhere after
July 26, 2024
This story has been redone and re edited

If you're reading this anywhere near this date it's still under editing and such.

SO. I'm not sure if comments of the old part will remain so if the comments don't make sense to the thing it's being replied to just know it was the old thing that was originally there.

ALSO you may be ahead of where i'm fixing and there is Wilbur in parts. I am working to remove every part that has him. This was written before everything came out. I hope you understand. 

I do NOT support Wilbur anymore and working on removing his name from this ff is something i'm doing my best to fix and remove. 

I know there's been other stuff with people like Dream as well. He also in parts and I can't quite remove him from it since his ff takes place with the dream smp. I am working on making him appear less at least. I also hope for your understanding on that.

Thank you!