A Big Lead

--This is my first time writing and publishing a book on Wattpad. Please let me know what you think and give me some ideas for the story in the future. Thank you!--

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We have been working on this case for two days. We should have a lead by now." Stressed Voight. 

"All we know is that the suspect is a white man in his twenties and owns a dark blue van." Explained Halstead. 

Antonio walks in, "I just got a call from my informative, Our suspect's name is Liam Riggson, and I got an address." 

"Well, let's suit up." Voight Says.

Fourteen minutes later they arrive at an old barn. They split up into two different groups. Lindsay, Dawson, and Halstead. Ruzek, Atwater, and Olinsky. On Voight's command, they went in and cleared the property. After regrouping, they went back and looked for any evidence that their suspect was there.

"Hey, Voight!" Erin Lindsay calls. " What does this look like?" Voight walks over and sighs. 

"He has the whole week planned out. The place, the time..." 

Ruzek cut him off. "It looks like he has a specific target too." Everyone walks over to Ruzek to see what he was talking about. Everyone looks at Erin without saying a word. 

"Erin, that's almost the exact description of you." says Dawson in shock. Erin looks at Voight like she knows what he's going to say. 

"Well," Voight says slowly. "We know the date, the time, and the place he will be looking for his next victim. We also know what kind of girls he is looking for..." He looks at Erin. "You feel like going undercover?" He askes already knowing the answer. 

"I always do." She replied.