𝟙.𝟙: 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕀𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦 ℝ𝕦𝕟

Narrator's perspective

          Her very light Violet eyes scanned the nostalgic streets of Mystic Falls. She has yet to push the urge on jumping off the moving car to go to the grill for a milkshake— oh how she missed everything on the menu. Once, Damon had to pull her away the bar to keep her sober when she turned her humanity switch off but that was a story for another day.

"For a lousy town, I surely did miss it here." She hummed, leaning back to her seat when they came closer to the school.

"Yeah me too." Caroline said softly, heart beats when she reminisces her highschool days all the way to being a vampire. She shook her head and parked right in front of the house.

Arabella stepped out, shutting the car door behind her, not without grabbing her bag full of clothes. "Would it be messed up to say I miss Damon?" She joked once they were besides each other.

"I wouldn't blame you. Damon and Elena are coming for a visit this week though." She informed and knocked on the door, expecting the twins.

"Really? My brother told you that but not me? How insightful." She huffed, crossing her arms like a child which made Caroline laugh.

Not really biological but more emotionally. Stefan and Damon was there for her when she went out to explore the world without the wrath of the Mikaelsons and Marcel to keep her from running free. The Salvatores grew fond of Ara, like a little sister even though she was older.

"Mom!" The twins synced and hugged the Blonde, more like jumped in delight when they saw Caroline on the door. "We thought you were never coming."

"Ofcourse not." Caroline said, looking over the two. "Brought a surprise too." She stepped aside and revealed a smiling purple eyed Vampire who was standing there.

"Oh god— you guys definitely aged." She joked and hugged Josie who was the first to run to her. "Is it bad that you did?" Lizzie did the same, both seemed equally shock to see her here.

Lizzie was the first to crack and noticed, she turned to her mom. "This was the student you recruited?"

"Yup. Convinced Arabella to have a fresh start. She wasn't exactly happy to go in the beginning." Caroline frowned playfully at her bestfriend who rolled her eyes.

"But why? No offense but you're more than a century years old vampire." Josie said, smiling at the older who did the same in greeting. She surely did miss her.

"No one is suppose to know that. Call it like a new start. You two will keep it a secret, alright?" Caroline pointed at the two witches who simply nodded but was still confused why. "Now, we need to go to Alaric so she can get settled in her room. We'll see you two later." She pulled the Vampire to her way and bid goodbye.

Arabella took in the familiar house interior, more different than what she remembered but in her heart, it was still the same. The fireplace, the couch near it, everything but the Salvatore logo displayed everywhere when they were walking down the hallways.

"It's different." She hummed, looking around and many students who walked past them were talking about the girl who had Violet as a color of her eyes. "Talk about blending in."

"Oh please it's not my fault you and your coven has a genetic purple eyes." Caroline remarked, pushing the two doors open to Alaric's office. "Hey Ric." She cheerfully said.