𝟙.𝟙𝟝: 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕋𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝔸 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪

—Narrator's perspective—

Arabella fluttered her eyes open, feeling the sunlight hit her face, directly to her eyes making her wake up. She quietly groaned, feeling a small weight on her arm and that was when she knew, her morning was about to be perfect.

Despite her small debacle with Hope yesterday, she couldn't stay mad at her for long. She reached for her phone on top of the side table near her, without moving Hope.

It was just 5:30 in the morning which made her groan at how early she woke up. Instead of standing up to start the day, she placed the phone back on the table and pulled Hope closer to her.

Arabella is wide awake but she had nothing better to do but to stay in bed, waiting for Hope to wake up. Her fingers were gently brushing her hair, so gentle so that she wouldn't wake Hope up from her actions.

She truly loves the girl, so much so that she couldn't possibly think of being away from her any time soon.

"Bella..?" Hope called in a whisper, eyes darting to the girl who looked down at her with a small smile.

"Morning." She greeted quietly, still looking up in the ceiling. She felt Hope turn her body and faced her, looking up from where she was and studying Arabella's face. "I'm sorry. You know, for being insensitive about Roman."

Hope frowned, her hand found its way to Arabella's cheek which she was caressing gently. "Oh please, don't apologise. Because I'm going to apologise then you will and it will be a whole mess going back and forth." She exaggerated making Arabella chuckle softly.

"Okay then." She replied with a genuine smile of Hope's behaviour. "Things happened yesterday. Like, Landon finding out about her mom. He confronted me when I was halfway through my 6th bottle of a classic wine." Bella sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Oh, I don't want to get out of this bed." Hope groaned, burrying her face in Arabella's neck making the girl laugh. "Why's your bed much more comfortable than mine? That's unfair."

"Hope. You don't sleep in your own bed." She pointed out and Hope just hummed. "Also, I still have that session with Emma in 7:30 so I need to take a shower."

Hope whined and held her tight. "It's still, what, 6:30? Just stay in bed." Her face was still burried in Arabella's neck, the Vampire chuckling of her actions.

"Hope—"

"—Bella." She interrupted making the Blone laugh again. "I swear to god if you leave this bed, I'll chase you down to the hallways."

The door knocked making their eyes snap to the door, Hope groaned when Arabella stood up fastly to answer it. When she opened it, Ric had his hand against his eyes.

"Are you decent? Can I look?" He said, peaking and dropped his hand when the girl was fully dressed and glaring at him.

"Seriously?"

"Can't be too careful." He snickered. "I'm just reminding you that you have an appointment with Emma. Don't skip it." Ric pointed at her and skipped the halls, giving her a look.

Arabella exhaled, closing the door and looked back to see Hope. The Vampire walked back to her, seeing a look on Hope's eyes lighten up all so suddenly. "What's gotten into you?" She asked, grabbing a towel on the chair so she can take a shower.