𝟙.𝟙𝟝: 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕋𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝔸 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪

—Narrator's perspective—

Both Arabella and Hope sat on the edge of the docks where the tribrid would spar with Alaric. The Vampire explained thoroughly on what the merge exactly is and how it will effect both Josie and Lizzie tragically. Hope took it well and made Arabella promise not to tell Alaric that his daughters are inches away from finding out. Why? They deserve to know the truth.

"That's surprising. Your subconscious is me." Arabella said, a grin on her face when Hope activated the crystal on the sunlight.

"Oh shut it." The tribrid said in a playful manner before turning back to an exact copy of Arabella. But before she can say a word again, she turned back to the real Arabella and sucked a tight air through her teeth. "This is my subconscious. I'm sorry but you need to leave."

Arabella frowned but not before nodding. "Fine fine. I was looking forward on asking duplicate me your deepest secrets." She whined making Hope laugh and peck her lips for a split second.

"You already know all them." She pointed out with a cheeky grin making the blonde roll her eyes and leaned forward to capture her lips once more.

Neither wanted to let go and pull away but someone cleared their throat behind Hope which made them pull away and look.

"Yes, hi. Still here." The subconscious part of Hope said, a smile on her face and crossed her arms.

"Your subconscious ruined a perfectly good mood of mine." Arabella rolled her eyes, planting a kiss on Hope's forehead before backing away completely. "I'll see you." She smiled genuinely before turning around to leave.

Hope had a faux smile on her face and crossed her arms, watching her girlfriend leave, her figure getting smaller and smaller until she was no longer to be seen. She exhaled with a wide smile, still staring at the trail back to the Salvatore school.

"You're whipped." The duplicate of Arabella snorted, looking at Hope who got flushed and glared.

"Shut up."

☘︎︎

"Lizzie, why am I here?" Arabella asked in a blank tone, watching the blonde pace left and right from where she was sitting down.

"Because, Ara, My dad is hiding a major huge secret and then Josie is pissed at me. Then, It dawned on me that my dad has a friend for years and would totally spill all his secrets to." She chirped up in a grin, looking at the Vampire who sighed. "See! You do know."

Arabella cleared her throat before speaking. "Even if I did, it's not my secret to tell. Go help Jo on researching the merge." She waved her hand.

"Did it miss your brain that I told you that she is pissed at me?" Lizzie spat making Arabella nod in a sarcastic way and look away. "Whatever it is, it can't be that bad, right?" She asked nervously, glancing at the Salvatore who avoided eye contact.

The action made Lizzie tense and their surroundings started to shake. "Hey, Hey." Arabella called and held her shoulders. "Calm down. Breathe, Lizzie." She called out but got pushed away with her magic and flew to a wall as she groaned.

"Damn it! I'm sorry, Ara." Lizzie apologised and helped her stand up, profoundly freaking out after what happened betweem her and Josie in the lounge.