𝟚.𝟝: 𝕊𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖

—Narrator's perspective—

Arabella turned the keys inside the ignition, switching it off and looked around her surroundings. She exhaled, placing her forehead on the wheel, arms blocking her face from anyone to see. Now, for a few more minutes, she sat properly and exited the car.

"Hey! You're here!" Mg greeted and rushed to hug the girl after many months. "Before you ask, can you see him?" He pointed besides him, looking like someone was there which basically someone is but only he can see.

Arabella snickered. "Are you going crazy? Do you want me to act insane with you? You dragged me out of my brother's presence just for you to act mad." She countered, crossing her arms while she leaned on the side of her car.

Then suddenly, Mg tripped forward but maintaing his posture and growled. "Boy if you don't—"

"—Mg!" Arabella snapped her fingers in front of him, frowning at the boy when she noticed he was acting genuine. "Who are you seeing?" She asked and this time, she meant it.

"Okay, so, Lizzie was seeing this dude Sebastian and I couldn't see him. When I told Lizzie he wasn't real, he is now following me around like a lunatic!" He explained, having someone to believe him.

"I quite like her spirit." Sebastian commented, a grin on his face when he saw Arabella. Something inside him click when he saw the girl, like he knew from the start they'll be good friends.

Mg snorted, "Back off Dude." He warned in a protective way but Sebastian ruffled his afro hair again and he pointed at him in warning.

"Mg. Still here." Arabella called, waving her hand while she looked at her friend in confusion. "Will you like, brush him off? It worked in american horror story." She suggested in a sly smirk and Mg snickered as well but shook his head, glaring at the girl for getting distracted.

"I already told Kaleb too. Blood woke him up— well, half wake 'cause he got in my head." He explained, becoming more and more sensible to the girl who was listening intently. "Kaleb and I moved the blood fountain and accidentally woke him."

Arabella exhaled, looking past the boy and saw many students carrying stuff. "Is there a party or something?" She asked, sidetracked.

"Oh yeah. It's the '80s themed decade dance— Boy!" Mg shouted again when Sebastian kept talking and talking about bringing him blood.

"Okay okay. Well, let me see him then?" She suggested and he nodded, leading them to go to the basement. "People are busy." Arabella pointed out, a few students greeting her which she just nod in return.

"Why did you even left?" Mg asked nonchalantly, avoiding at any cost on the people who tried to ask for help on setting up.

Arabella exhaled. "Personal reasons. Let's say I needed to protect Dr. Saltzman from himself and others." She explained as quickly as she could, rendering it as the truth by Mg who nodded againz

"Ara? What are you doing here?" Josie popped out of no where, stopping the two vampires in their tracks when they saw the siphoner in front of them.

"Reminiscing. And absolutely avoiding." She grinned, trying to walk past her but Josie gripped on her wrist. The blonde sighed, looking back to Mg for help but he looked flustered to even interrupt them.