𝟙.𝟙𝟛: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕠𝕪 𝕎𝕙𝕠 𝕊𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 ℍ𝕒𝕤 𝔸 𝕃𝕠𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕋𝕠 𝔻𝕠

—Narrator's perspective—

Rafael stared into nothingness, trying to remember what happened tonight. His breathins weren't steady as he keep getting blank answers to his major questions.

"Lunar psychosis?" Alaric questioned again to make sure, looking at the wolf who was losing it.

"That's a thing?" Hope asked in surprise.

"Quit talking..." The wolf breathed out, digging inside his head to get a glimpse of what happened. "Making noise." He grunted, an incoming panic attack about to hit him

He stood up, growling and about to attack the ones in front of him. Emma placed her hand up, just inched away from his chest. "Tardus pulsatio." She spelled and Rafael began to calm down, his heart rate steadying back to normal.
"It's a thing."

"What did you do to him?" Hope asked in concern, walking over to where they were to get a look of Raf.

"It's okay. I'm just slowing down his heart. It will calm him." She answered to assure the tribrid who was so confused and concerned for their situation.

Rafael snapped back to reality and looked around. "What's happening to me? I keep... losing time."

"As I said, Lunar Psychosis. Which means that your mind is in flux." The counselor explained, setting the werewolf back down to sit down. "Trapped between your wolf and human states, making it harder to bridge the gap and access your memories like you normally would. It's very rare. It only happens after a premature reversion."

"So, something caused your body to shift back before the full moon was over, leaving you like this." Hope added, getting his situation.

"Wh- What kind of something?" He asked in a worried tone.

"Usually trauma. Something bad happened." She spoke, adding fuel to the fire.

Emma turned to look at her. "We don't know that."

"Three of them left, and only one came back. Arabella and Penelope Park is gone too and Rafael mentioned Arabella's name when we first spotted him... Something bad happened." She remarked, voice shaky at how could this even happen.

Hope was worried out of her head for the blonde Vampire, she kept calling her phone earlier when she noticed her presence wasn't there in the Salvatore school, she used a locator spell but nothing was on the map. It was like she was never there.

"Hope." Emma started and sighed. "Why don't you give us a minute? Go on and check on the other wolves." She suggested.

"I'm worried about this one." She pointed at Raf who was still collecting his breathings to a minimum.

"Hope. Please."

Hope looked besides her to Alaric who only gave her a look telling her to go. She took one last look to Emma before scoffing and turning her heels to exit the room.

She stopped in the hallway, grabbing onto a nearby wall to steady herself. "Please be all right, Bella..." Hope wished and whispered in a shaky tone.

"What's the danger of him turning wolf again?" Ric asked, gesturing to Rafael. "I mean, this whole wing is filled with sleeping vampires."