𝟚.𝟙: 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 ℕ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝔾𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕌𝕡 ℍ𝕠𝕡𝕖

—Narrator's perspective—

          The Blonde Vampire strolled her way on the side of the sidewalk, the blood on her chin was visible but not visible enough for the people who doesn't have a sharp eye. In the span of one month of summer, she offered to help Roman in search for student recruits which didn't help her latest and biggest problem in her heart.

She couldn't possibly figure it out at how a random girl keeps popping in her dreams. Arabella herself must admit the girl was gorgeous but not at all familiar. Everytime she wakes up, she forgets the face but never the feels of how the girl would make her feel in her heart.

Over times, she would lose control, kill people and never bothered to keep up with the people back in Mystic Falls. Ever since Alaric got voted out as headmaster, She was beyond pissed out that only 2 against many happened. Ofcourse she would never vote against one of her oldest friend and was even more surprised that Josie went ahead and voted her dad out.

One of the many reasons why she couldn't possibly handle a conversation with the siphoner. Betrayal might be necessary at times but Arabella just didn't expect that it Josie would do that.

Her thumb carelessly wiped a blood that dripped down her neck, it irritated her skin so badly that she used her sleeve to clean herself up in the dark night. Being drunk and high on blood was her traits when Niklaus was gone, now, she just feel like she wanted to do it all over again.

Nothing justified why she went on a killing spree but something inside her was aching for a release. She didn't know what but it surely did annoyed her but also felt relieved that this made her feel better than anything can.

"Luna, you idiot."

The Blonde turned her head, a grin crept up to her lips when her bestfriend finally caught up with her in due time.

"I suppose I'm suppose to be... hurt?" She just asked, watching Bonnie herself glare at her with crossed arms, waiting for an explanation on why. "You know why, Bon. He's barely alive as well." Arabella pointed at the body, pale and breathing heavily on the corner of the alley.

"He's about to be dead-dead if you don't heal him and compel." She pointed out, a soft glare to the vampire who rolled her eyes and accepted defeat.

While Bonnie was busy scolding her, Arabella knelt down to the man and bit her pale wrist, feeding her blood to the man who widen his eyes in surprise. He had no choice but to swallow it and Arabella didn't give him a chance to speak as she already compelled him quickly.

Soon thereafter, she clasped her hands and exhaled, looking at Bonnie with a simple and innocent smile. "You were saying?" She asked, the two walking the cold night.

"You weren't even listening so let me change the subject." Bonnie glared before pursuing her lips again to talk. "It's almost September, Thinking about going back to Mystic Falls?" She questioned.

"Maybe tomorrow." She shrugged in a reply then continued. "Or the next day, the day after that... in a month?"

Bonnie soon hit her in the shoulder making the blonde laugh. "You came to me for a release from the school, not a permanent solution." She pointed out once again, Arabella clicking her tongue in confirmation. "Ric needs you and you haven't exactly told him the names in your phone like, Hope Mikaelson. A little strange don't you think?"