𝟙.𝟙: 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕀𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦 ℝ𝕦𝕟

—Narrator's perspective—

          Arabella pushed open the car door, shutting it behind her while she took in the cold breeze of air. They stopped by a church, a boy with curly hair was sitting on the bottom of the stairs to the entrance. She swore she could be dead by now if she's human because of Alaric's awful driving skills.

The boy looked up, seeing a familiar face and pulled his earphone off his ear, looking confused and shock to see the Auburn haired girl who wore the same expression when their eyes met.

"Landon." She said looking at him. And for a split second she forgot why they were here.

"Hope?"

Alaric and Arabella walked over the car, "You two know each other?" The man asked while hurriedly walking closer to the entrance. Ara had gripped the chains on her hand, bringing it along like it was a normal thing to do.

"Long story." Hope answered, never taking her eyes off the boy. But soon did when they heard a scream of pain inside and glass shattering. "Dr. Saltzman."

"Yeah, I'm on it." Ric spoke and walked up the stairs, with a crossbow on his hand. He tried opening the closed doors but no use when it's chained on. "Doors are locked."

Hope figured and put her hands up. "Dissera Portus." She spelled and it opened by itself earning an impressed look from the Vampire among them. Landon only backed away in shock.

"That is also a long story bud." Arabella gave him a pat on the shoulder before following Ric to get to a werewolf in transition. At first, Landon looked at her for too long because of her eyes but realised there was a much more urgent manner.

"You're gonna want to stay out here, Landon, trust me." Hope spoke quickly and walked past the acquaintance of his, followinf Arabella.

However, he dug his own grave when he followed them in curiosity and worri for his brother.

Arabella sighed when they were walking up to the Altar, a transitioning boy was already close to his wolf form and a very annoying priest that was waving his cross to the boy. "Not my idea of walking up the altar but sure." She joked in a breathless manner which caused Alaric to snicker.

"Shut down the exorcist, would you?" He told Hope who clicked her tongue and agreed.

"Silencio." She put one hand up, closing it into a fist making the priest lose its own mouth. "Ad sonum." She spelled once more and the three humans already passed out.

"I'm glad that spell is not used against me." Ara whispered to herself, remembering many encounters from many witch she pissed off.

Alaric gave her a sign to get ready and quick. She did and avoided Rafael's fangs as it might bite her, hammering down for the chains to hold and quickly clipped it before things get worse. She felt bad for the teenager seeing as he doesn't know what's going on and what he is. Pity later, more on defense first.

"Alright easy does it, easy does it." Alaric spoke and wore the metal collar around Rafael's neck. The three backed away and Arabella almost got bit if it wasn't for Hope pulling her back.

She sent her a thank you look, panting before looking at the wolf who's fur was deep black than anyone could have seen. Arabella sighed, looking over at the curly haired boy who was trying to figure all of this out to his own head.