𝟙.𝟙𝟛: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕠𝕪 𝕎𝕙𝕠 𝕊𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 ℍ𝕒𝕤 𝔸 𝕃𝕠𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕋𝕠 𝔻𝕠

—Narrator's perspective—

(Author's note: When they got back from Maple Hollows, the next day was the full moon. I couldn't fit my story straight with the timeline all messed up. Sorry if you get confused!)

(While Arabella is investigating something, Mg and Landon are visiting Mg's parents for the spring break.)

(You can ask questions and I'll try my best to answer if you don't understand.)

          "You are impossible." Arabella whined, getting kidnapped by a witch that left her with no choice. "Penelope, seriously where are we going?" She asked again through the woods.

Penelope ignored her, still focused on what she discovered over the spring break. They were walking around the woods, The Vampire between them didn't really know where they were going.

"Penelope, I'm serious. Tonight is a full moon and I'm not keen on letting a wolf bite me in less than 10 hours." She warned again, seeing the familiar Lockwood transitional cellar. "What are we doing here?"

"Would you please don't freak? I skipped my spring break over this." The witch finally spoke, pushing the gates downstairs to open.

"Oh, I started freaking out when you pulled me away from the school. I didn't had the chance to tell Hope..." Her words got trailed away, stopped walking when she saw a man tied up on the metal chains inside a cell.

Arabella frowned, he was unfamiliar to her but why was Penelope showing her this? More importantly, why did she tie a random man up?

"He was about to barge in the school, Arabella." Penelope breathed out, getting inside the cell with the vampire close-by and looking at the man. "He found me first and started to ask questions about you."

"I don't know this man, Pen." She said honestly, still had her eyes on the unconscious stranger. "Did he hurt you? What'd he say?"

"He was about to but I got to him first." Penelope informed, grabbing a phone from the ground and tossing it to her. "Found it in his pocket with no passcode. I read the messages and everything is directed to your number."

Arabella opened her mouth to speak but she got too invested on the phone. What messages? She swiped it open and went through the message inbox.

She frowned even more, all these messages concluded to the ones she was getting for the past few months. "What the hell?" She whispered, looking over to the phone. "Penelope." Arabella called, finding a certain picture on his phone and showed it to her.

"Am I suppose to know who that is?" She asked concerned, looking at the unfamiliar faces of a woman on a portrait, taken as a picture by the phone.

"No. But I know. I need you to cloak us." Arabella said in panic, taking off her jacket and tossing it across the room. "I can't have anyone knowing this and can I trust you that you won't tell anyone?" She asked, breathing heavily.

"Okay you're weirding me out. Do you know him?" Penelope asked, crossing her arms, looking at the blonde who looked like she'll break at any point. "Arabella. Who was that?" She asked referring to the photo.

Arabella closed her eyes shut and took a breath. "I massacred a coven of witches— my coven. The woman was part of it and I am going on a limb here and guess that this man is her husband." She said, gesturing to the man.