𝟙.𝟛: 𝕎𝕖'𝕣𝕖 𝔹𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℙ𝕦𝕟𝕜𝕖𝕕, ℙ𝕖𝕕𝕣𝕠

—Narrator's perspective—

"Damon actually let me go and said it was for the sake of our dearly beloved community." Arabella sighed out once she threw the last garbage bag on the piles of it on a corner. Her eyes trailed to Josie who was holding her stomach in pain. "You good?"

"Yeah, I just think that that's making me a little bit nauseous." She looked over to the tree making the other two dart their eyes as well to see Mg making out with Dana.

"Huh. Didn't see that coming." Hope said and looked back to the girls.

"It's simple math, Mg has the hormones of a teenager and an impulse control of a preschooler." Josie marked earning a laugh from Hope who looked back again to see the two under the tree. "He also always goes for the wrong kinds of girls."

Hope clicked her tongue, "Given my last crush, I can't judge. Plus the one I have right now is greater than him so I call it as a bonus." The three of them walked together with Josie in the middle. Slightly stole a glance at the Blonde who did the same making them turn away, looking at the other direction.

"Well, my last crush was actually Satan incarnate who almost made me believe my bestfriend betrayed me by canoodling with her." They turned to Arabella who laughed. "That is, I guess, unless you count..." She stopped and realised.

"Who?" Hope questioned in curiosity of the sudden hault.

Josie shook her head, "Nevermind. It really doesn't matter anymore. Lizzie has dibs." She crossed her arm while they walked.

"Really? That's seems unfair." Arabella sighed out and felt bad.

"On Rafael? She always calls dibs. When's it gonna be your turn?" Hope asked in a more of a supporting tone to Josie

"It just what it is." The Brunette sighed out.

Hope shook her head. "Right, well, that doesn't really make it right." The three stopped and Hope gave a small glace at Arabella before turning to Josie. "Your dad knows I used black magic that's why I'm in trouble. She strung along Bella because she knew about it. Don't worry, we didn't tell him that you helped with the spell."

"Thank you." Josie said in a flattered tone.

"And Landon and Rafael took off together. Landon told me he didn't know why he stole the knife. But then he lied about having it, so I don't know what to believe. Then he wrote me this letter which was.. I don't know, sweet." The more she thought about it, the less she was feeling touched. Wasn't Landon suppose to be the one I like? Isn't he suppose to be my crush?

Josie looked down, "Lizzie's... sensitive. Our mom is going on these really long recruitment missions recently. That's why she's extra testy, she just really misses her."

Arabella couldn't even hear them properly, she had her phone downwards, Damon being the nosy one he is wanted to know what they were talking about. So much for turning back human then.

"I remember how your mom, used to come by the school." Josie started making Arabella froze.

She was there, the one time she chose to get involve with Hayley was the day the mother visited Hope from boarding school. Ofcourse she wasn't about to show up unannounced, she stood there by far, wanting to talk to Hayley but they were in a conflict and was a coward to do so.