𝟚.𝟞: 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕤 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕀 ℍ𝕒𝕕 𝕋𝕠 ℝ𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣

—Narrator's perspective—

          "You idiot— stop." Arabella hushed Damon besides her, him about to tease her again but she glared at him. "If you won't shut up, I'll most likely stab you in the chest." She picked up a fork by the table, showing it to the human who huffed.

Damon rolled his eyes, munching on the many food that is spread on the table, in the middle of town. "I don't have supernatural healing, sister." He pointed out, playfully stabbing the girl with the said fork, over and over again but didn't put too much force.

"A child. Damon. That's you." She deadpanned pointed out, grabbing the metal fork from his hand and placing it on the table in front of them. "Why don't you go and disturb Stefanie, or atleast, Elena."

"Miss the chance to see why my little sister keeps having a smile on her face? Never." He countered, throw a piece of bread on her face as she rolled her eyes.

"Do you want me to compel you to go back home?" Arabella asked, wanting to follow her own words and got a little carried away.

Damon snickered. "One, I am your big brother. Two, I drink vervain everyday. Three, You wouldn't dare." He taunted, Arabella chuckling and almost gave in to the part of her that was saying she should stab Damon on her hand, quickly forgetting it since he is a human.

"I could." She shrugged then looking at her brother. "But I'm the good sibling." Arabella countered again, the two laughed in unison.

By the few tables away, Hope just took her eyes off the blonde when Ethan came up to her. She cleared her throat and acted like she's doing her fair share of job in Common-wealth day.

"Ow! I have done that, like, five times." Hope whined in a tough voice, annoyed too. "Is it possible to die from a paper cut?" She asked Ethan who laughed in amusement of her sorrow.

"Careful. That's the best arm in town now." He said and Hope sarcastically laughed, tending to her finger. "Let me see." Ethan softly held the girl's hand, acting like he's a doctor and looked at Hope seriously. "Yeah. It's fatal."

Hope gave an amused smile, the two shared grinning before someone spoke behind Ethan. "Hey, you two, quit slacking. Tomorrow's festivities will not be thrown off by hormonal teenagers." He glared at them.

"Sure thing, Councilman." Ethan said in a forced polite tone. "Ruined by an old, white guy politician, though? Totally plausible." His words caught Hope to laugh. "How did that guy win an election?"

Arabella cleared her throat, almost losing her head when she heard the two flirting from a distance. It is not her place to be jealous but yet, she did. And it wasn't a pleasant feeling.

"Would you want me to snap his neck? I still have my moves." Damon sing songed, whispering to her ear which irritated Arabella and shoved him away.

"Would you want me to snap your neck?" She asked, giving him a stern look that caused Damon to dramatically gasp.

"You are beginning to be like me everyday, little sister." He said, Arabella smiling and shook her head. "Who is she even?" He asked more seriously, looking over at Hope besides Lizzie, now.

Arabella sighed, shaking her head. Before she can even answer, she overheard Landon telling Raf he can be his wingman for Hope. This made Arabella click her tongue, "Nothing, Damon." Her voice was cold, somewhat serious to drop the subject as her mood went down the hill.