𝟚.𝟙𝟚: 𝕂𝕒𝕚 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕖𝕕 𝕌𝕤

-Narrator's perspective-

With Emma, Dorian and even Caroline who was on the other side of the world was desperately trying to find a way to get Alaric, Arabella and the girls back, Hope was trying to threaten Alyssa who was stuck on the cell.

The tribrid just learned why she stuck Arabella in the prison world. Was to teach Hope a lesson too by seperating Hope and Arabella from each other. Literally.

But it only motivated her to find a way to get Arabella the hell out of there, and as well as the twins and Alaric. She definitely regretted on the 'time apart' as the last thing Arabella even thought of her. It was eating her alive and if only she could take it back, she would. She will. Once she gets her back.

Now she had to deal with Cupid with Landon who tried and failed to take him down. It was a pretty good distraction and desperately wanted to take her mind off of it.

On the other side of different worlds, Arabella was hell bent on leaving the prison world and just take her anger out on Hope. Because of what she last heard from the girl, she should be.

For now, Being mad on Alaric will do because he sent Sebastian to this world. Without even telling her, that is. But mostly because She and Sebastian was actually making progress on being friends. And she assumed that he left willingly, not unwillingly.

"You lied to me?" Lizzie questioned Alaric who placed the wooden stake down to pour himself bourbon. He offered one to Arabella who reluctantly took it and sipped the burning alcohol. "You told me that Sebastian chose to leave the school."

"I said he made his choice. He refused to respect to respect our rules." He explained calmly.

"So you sent him here?" She asked, unbelievably mad and she should be.

"He had help. There was a witch who did the spell. Dark hair, kind eyes. Amazing accent." Sebastian spoke up.

Arabella snorted, knowing exactly who it was but nonetheless, she grabbed the bottle of bourbon and poured it on her glass some more. She definitely didn't need to face Kai sober.

"You can yell at me after we arm ourselves." He said, looking over to Arabella who rolled her eyes and placed the bottle down.

"Dad, why do we need weapons so bad?" Josie asked, still a little out of the loop.

"All you need to know is that we're in danger, and we need to find a way out now." He turned around to leave but Sebastian sped to his way, Arabella speeding between the both of them.

"Enough. Both of you." She warned, moreover Alaric who looked at the Vampire behind her.

"We're in a new world now. Perhaps you are no longer the one in charge." Sebastian walked towards him, didn't mind of Arabella who tried to hold him back.

Alaric drove the stake in his stomach, disregarding how Arabella glared at him but let the man drop to the floor. "Want Lizzie to hate you some more? Keep going." She said and placed Sebastian, who thanked her, on the couch.

"Arabella. Please." He pleaded, looking at the blonde who sighed and followed him in pursuit, leaving Sebastian on the couch with Lizzie to tend with.