𝟙.𝟙𝟚: 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕤 𝔸 𝕄𝕦𝕞𝕞𝕪 𝕆𝕟 𝕄𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕥

—Narrator's perspective—

"I'm starting to believe that desiccating myself for another hundred years is the way to go than compel hundreds of people." Arabella complained, having her head set on the window of the van.

"It's not like you killed a mummy but all right." Lizzie remarked on the back seat, also tired from today.

"I would have helped if your dad isn't hell bent on letting the town forget about the demonic plague inside their heads." She rolled her eyes, sitting properly and looked at the front.

"Now it's my fault?" Alaric questioned, looking at the blonde who mindlessly shrugged.

Alaric stopped by the side of the road, a woman came up to them from where Arabella is. She rolled the window down and took the urn from her hands. "Forget this ever happened." She compelled quickly and rolled the window back up, letting the stranger leave. "You're welcome." She eyed Alaric who chuckled.

"Okay, let's go home." Before Alaric could even turn the engine back on, a car pulled up behind them, headlights came to their view. They all looked behind, seeing familiar two faces come out the car.

"They have Dorian and Emma." Hope informed, looking back. Alaric sighed, closing his eyes for a split second and turned back to the blonde, extending his hand out.

"You're not serious, right?" She asked, eyeing Alaric. Arabella didn't hear a word come out of his mouth which made her open the door, ignoring the protest from Hope on telling her to come back.

Arabella rounded the car with the urn on her hand, standing besides Alaric who was already eye to eye with Clarke.

"I'm impressed. I almost hate to take it off you." Clarke said in a smile, looking at the urn on Alaric's hand which Arabella gave her. "My team found your... 'wife' looking for Dorian. We thought the two of them would provide some nice leverage in case things went wrong. I think you know what to do to get them back."

Before Alaric could even step forward and gave it to them, "What's stopping me from grabbing your heart apart from your chest in under a second? Clarke, is it?" She questioned, a taunt which made the man shift uncomfortably in his shoes by the threat.

"Your headmaster's school." He answered looking at the blonde who was giving her a cold look. "It would suck for my team to find my body lifeless on the side of the road. Mostly to you since if Something happened to me, they will go after the Salvatore School."

Arabella didn't faze, still looking at him in the eye which made Alaric clear his throat and give the urn to Clarke.

"Let them go. And leave my school alone." Alaric said, gesturing to the two who was held captive. When Dorian and Emma was already walking to them, Arabella took one last look of Clarke before turning her heels and went back inside the car.

She annoyingly slammed the door shut, pissed but knew it was for the best. Arabella pulled her phone out of her pocket, along with the earphones and turned the volume way up so she wouldn't hear anyone and lash out all of a sudden. Soon enough, they were back in the road.

Hope sighed, slipping on her seat when she sensed how angry the blonde looked. She knew that she has no power to comfort her seeing as everyone was tense that they lost the urn.