9

Chapter 9 Rowan POV

A few nights later I walked into the house to see Aelin was curled up next to Fenrys on the couch asleep. He had his arms around her. While he was on his phone I saw he was on Tinder.

"Really man? Aelin is right there and you're on Tinder?" I whispered yelled at him.

Fenrys gave me a go to hell look."Dude, she's my best friend. We don't have feeling like that towards each other... Even if we have done other things. There's nothing more to it. Besides she helps me with the ladies on here!"

"I just don't want to see you hurt her. She's gone through enough shit." Glaring right back at him.

"Trust me I know. There's only one person that could hurt her. But he doesn't even know she likes him. I won't tell you who it is either. So you can fuck off." Smiling to hisself he went right back to his phone.

Gavriel was for once home and in the kitchen. Deciding to help him make dinner I went to the fridge. We all take turns making dinner. Well except for Aelin and Aedion. They are only allowed to make breakfast. We learned the hard way to not let them in here for dinner.

At this point Aelin had completely turned her head into Fenrys chest. Using him as a pillow. She must have been out all night to be this exhausted to fall asleep like that. I handed Fenrys a blanket for her since she gets cold easily.

"Was she out all night ?"

"Yeah she was—" Fenrys looked around the room, then to Gavriel to make sure he wasn't listening."She was tracking Archer. Then she had to study for some exam." He thanked me for the blanket as he threw it over Aelins body.

This plan was beautifully insane. Only Aelin knew the extent of it all. She claimed that some of it was need to know. Even though Fenrys had helped her with it for over a year, not even he knew the extent of it.

Connell came inside with Aedion and a black hair woman with him. She was very pretty with green eyes. Gavriel announced dinner was ready so Lorcan and Elide came down from their room. Fenrys gently woke Aelin.

Aedion announced to the room. "Everyone I want to introduce you to my date. This is—"

"Lysandra. What the fuck are you doing here." Aelin looked could kill this person. Fenrys had to hold her back

"Celaena?"

"Oh shit."