Character Introduction

Before being reincarnated
Name: L/n y/n
Age: 24
After being reincarnated
Name: Ambrosine Beatrice
Hair color: silver/white
Eye color: ocean/turquoise
Age: 2 years younger than Claude (idk how old Claude is so...)
Personality: kind, sweet, caring, can be scary if pissed off, lovely, strong
Likes: sweets, any food that isn't bitter, her family, her people, Claude(later in the story), Athanasia, Felix, Lily, etc...
Dislikes: Anastacius, bitter food, rude people, annoying people, people who don't know personal space
Family: Arthur Beatrice (father/alive)
           Akira Shizuma (mother/deceased)
           Ambrose Beatrice (older brother/alive)
           Claude de Alger Obelia (husband/alive)
           Athanasia de Alger Obelia (step-daughter/alive)
Description: Before being reincarnated as Ambrosine Beatrice, L/n y/n was the daughter of one of the richest fashion designer in Korea. She was a 24 years old female, who loved reading WMMAP, but sadly died because of Mr.Truck. Ambrosine Beatrice is the only daughter/princess of the Beatrice Empire. She has silver/white hair with ocean/turquoise eyes. She is the precious treasure to the Beatrice empire. She is a sweet, kind, caring, lovely, princess who is loved by her family and people. She can be really scary when pissed off. Example of it would be when she was younger, her brother pranked her. She punched her brother on the face  and emitted a really scary aura. Ambrosine is also a strong woman. She learned martial arts and sword fighting as well as learning magic.
Summary: The Beatrice empire made an alliance with the Obelian empire. To show their alliance, Ambrosine agreed to have a political marriage with the tyrant emperor of the Obelian Empire, Claude de Alger Obelia. Being married, she became the empress of Obelia, wife to Claude de Alger Obelia, and a mother to Athanasia de Alger Obelia.

Disclaimer: all pictures belong to the rightful owners as well as the name of the manhwa. The only thing that is mine is the plot, Ambrosine, Arthur, Ambrose, Akira, and the Beatrice empire