Prologue

Under the moon, outside of the school building that had part of it turned to rumbles, an evil laugh could be heard in the middle of the night after the so-called curse-like monster was literally destroyed.

"Ah, I knew it!"

"The light feels best in the flesh!" Megumi Fushiguro a student from Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School had called the being a special-grade curse incarnation. Something that was considered the worst possible outcome, a one-in-a million case. Ryomen Sukuna had incarnated.

"A cursed spirit's flesh is so boring. Where are the people? The women?!"

"What a wonderful era to be in. Women and children are crawling everywhere like maggots."

"Marvelous!"

"It'll be a massacre!" He laughed out loud even more, he then stopped for a moment before looking far away and then continued.

"But more importantly-"

"What do you think you're doing with my body? Give it back." Sukuna's word was suddenly cut off by the young boy name Yuji Itadori

"How are you able to move?" Sukuna asked him, who was in a state of confusion.

"I mean, it's my body." Itadori answered like it was the most obvious answer.

"He's suppressing me?" Sukuna thought as he slowly lost full control of the body.

--

From one of the highest penthouse in Tokyo, a petite-woman slowly sat up on her bed, she turned her head to looked out of the window, the view of the bright city light was there. She then stood up revealing her naked body in the dark of night, and walked towards the window.

Placing her palm on the glass of the window, her red orbs glow brightly in the dark. Slowly she opened her mouth and the first word that came out was.

"Sukuna"