The Quidditch game

Weeks had gone by since our first quidditch game.

I woke up yet again to Hazel shaking me. "I'm too tired." I said. "We have our second quidditch game today." Said Hazel. I sat up and yawned. "Ok, ok, I'm up." I said.

I walked to the bathroom and freshened up. I walked out and got dressed in my quidditch robes. "C'mon guys hurry up. Oliver wants us on the pitch early, so we'll only have a couple minutes to eat." Said Hazel, rushing us along.

I finished getting ready, pulling my hair into a ponytail. "Ok, I'm ready." I said. "Well I'm not, so how about the two of you wait one second." Said Jordan.

She wasn't even dressed yet. I grabbed her robes and threw them at her. "Hurry up, if we're late Oliver will make us run around the pitch twice." Hazel said.

"You go, I'll wait for Jordan." I said, annoyed at Hazel. "Ok, but please don't be late." She said leaving. Jordan put on her robes and braided her hair in two long braids going down her back.

"Ok, I'm ready now." She said. "Ok, we have to hurry." I said. We ran down to the great hall and grabbed donuts off the table. We didn't have time to sit so we tried to eat them on the way.

When we got down to the pitch all the players were standing in front of Oliver so Jordan and I hid behind them so Oliver didn't see us eating. We were still eating when Oliver noticed us.

"Oyi! You two are late, and eating?" He said angrily. Both me and Jordans mouths were full so neither of us could speak. Fred looked at us at started to laugh, causing George to do the same. We hurried up and chewed the rest of our food then swallowed.

Oliver gave us a disapproving look. "One lap each." Said Oliver as he turned to the rest of the team. Jordan and I started to run.

Once we were out of earshot of Oliver I started to speak. "I don't see the point in us running, I mean he wants us to be on time so we don't miss anything but by running around this we miss half the stuff he says anyway." "Right? He just likes to hold power over us." Said Jordan.

We both laughed and soon finished our lap. We walked up to the rest of the team. "And remember, Hufflepuffs are supposed to be nice and caring but not all of them are, be careful." Oliver was finishing his speech.

"Hey Ollie? Can your repeat your speech, Jordan and I seemed to have missed it."  I said sarcastically. He sent me a glare which made the team laugh.

Students started pouring into the seats of the stadium and the Hufflepuff team walked out of their changing rooms. "Alright you lot, do your best, and win this thing." Said Oliver. We cheered and got in position.

The Hufflepuff team consisted of three chasers, Abby Mont, Demarcus Flint, and Andrew Bell. Demarcus was their captain. Their seeker was a boy named Alister Cruz. Their keeper was Isaac Horton. And their beaters were Justin Brown and Kathrine Joans.

Demarcus and Oliver shook hands and the game began.

Lee spoke into the microphone "And there off, Abby has the quaffle but looks like George has hit her with a bludger, knocking the quaffle out of her hands. Hazel has caught it, she's flying down the pitch, she almost make it but Demarcus it right on her tail. And she passes it to Y/N. Y/ N shoots it towards the goal, Issac missed it and Gryffindor scores!"

The game continued until Hufflepuff was at 80 points and we were behind by 40. "Harry, now would be a good time to catch the snitch." Oliver yelled.

I saw Andrew fly passed me holding the quaffle. I raced after him. All the sudden I felt something hit my face, hard. I started fall and the world went black.