The First task

Today was the day of the first task. I was so nervous for Cedric and Harry. Fred and George were taking bets and Lee, the girls and I walked up to your seats. I saw Ron and Hermione siting tow rows ahead of us. "I'm going to go wish Harry good luck." I heard Hermione say as she got up. "I'll be right back." I said to my friends as I got up.

I saw Fred watch me as I caught up to Hermione. "Hey, can I join you? I want to wish Cedric good luck." I said to Hermione, loud enough for Fred to hear. I saw him look at me and then whisper something to George.

"Sure!" Said Hermione. We walked down and to the champions tent. I walked right in but Hermione stayed outside and talked to Harry through the tent material, because she didn't want to get in trouble by coming in.

I found Cedric and said "Good luck out there." He looked at me and said "Thank you Y/N." "You better win." I said laughing. "I'll try my best." He replied, also laughing. He pulled me into a hug. "Alright, I should get going." I said, pulling away. "Ok, see you after I win." He said.

Hermione came into the tent and was hugging Harry. A reporter took a picture and the camera flash gave her away. "Ahh young love." She said. I saw them roll their eyes. I stood outside and waited for Hermione. Soon she came out and we walked back up.

"So are you and Cedric..." she asked. "No, I don't even think of him that way. We're close friends." I said. "Ok." She replied. We walked into the bleachers and went to our seats. I sat next to Lee on the end. Fred sat next to George on the other.

We all sat with each other and ate lunch and stuff but Fred and I never talked or even looked at each other. Well, he looked at me but I ignored him. Him and Lee had made up but I was still angry.

He hadn't even attempted to apologize since that day I left him down in the common room. It wasn't long until the game begun. First Victor went, the Fluer. They both got their egg safely. Then Cedric went, he waved at me and a couple of his friends and then fought the dragon.

The dragon lunges at him and sent a slew of fire towards him. He used a spell to make a sort of shield that blocked the fire. Then he shot a spell at the dragon, which the dragon deflected.

He sent another spell as he hid behind a rock. The dragon was soon stuck in position and couldn't move. Cedric walked right under him and got the egg, then came out and held it up. Everyone yelled and cheered.

Next it was Harry's turn. He was struggling. He was climbing over the rocks and hiding behind them as the dragon shot fire at him. Why isn't he using magic?

As I she read my mind, I heard Hermione yell "Your wand Harry!" Harry grabbed his wand and his broom came flying towards him.

I thought he was going to get away but the dragon broke loose. The dragon chased Harry as he flew out of the stadium and down so we could no longer see them. Where is he?

Soon he came back up, grabbed the egg, and flew up. The trainers got the dragon back down and everyone cheered.

After that, the game was done so we got up and started to head back to the common room. The twins were walking ahead of me. I heard Fred say "He waved at her, I know he's coming onto her. They'll probably start going out, now that she hates me."

I wanted to tell him I didn't like Cedric that way, and that I didn't hate him. I felt like I had to stop hanging out with Cedric. I felt bad now but Fred didn't even seem sad, he seemed angry.

And that made me angry. He can't control who I can't hang out with. I told him that Cedric and I were just friends and if he doesn't believe me that's on him.