Bloody Hell, I love him

We sat down and began to pile our plates with breakfast. I yawned and began to eat. "Sleepy?" Asked Fred. "Yeah, I got like three hours of sleep last night." I replied. "Why?" He asked. "I went to bed late and woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep." I replied. "I'll get more sleep tonight." I added.

We ate and the. Fed and I walked to potions. We sat down next to each other and took out our books. "Today we will be making the Amortentia, also known as the love potion." Said Snape.

"Oooh." Said Fred quietly as he bumped me lightly. I sent him a playful glare. "Hey Y/N If you smell me in there don't get to clingy, I'm sure a lot of girls will." Said Marcus. I sent him a glare. "If I smelled you in there I would know I've done it wrong." I said. My comebacks weren't that good but they did the trick.

"You will be working with your partner to copy these institutions and attempt to make it, begin." Snape said.

Our ingredients appeared on our desks. Fred and I had fun making it. He tried to cut a bean looking thing and it flew off of the table. I started laughing and took it from him. "You crush it stupid." I said, crushing it under the knife. "Hey!" He said as he playfully shoved me.

I rolled my eyes and we both laughed. "Ok now get the powder." I said. He picked up the bag and opened it. When he opened it, it went all over us. "Fred!" I yelled. "Ms. Y/L/N, there will be no yelling tolerated in my class, you should know this by now." Said Snape. "Yes sir." I said.

I took some liquid and threw it at Fred. The powder stuck to the liquid and made a paste form on his robes. He glared at me and started walking towards me. He held out his arms trying to hug me. "No, Fred no." I said backing up. He grabbed me and h go of the paste all over me as well.

"Fred." I said angrily. "You threw the liquid at me first." He said. "Only because you got powder all over me." I said. "That was an accident, and I got it on myself too." He said. We both laughed.

"Alright, let's get back to making this potion." I said. We continued to make it. When we were done we sat down. "Finally." I said. "That took most of class." Said Fred. "Let's smell it now." I said laughing.

He opened the lid and I took a whiff. I smelled burning wood, cinnamon, and vanilla, I knew immediately who it was, Fred. Bloody Hell, I love him! I felt my face get hot and knew I was blushing. "Hey, did you smell me yet?" Asked Marcus.

"Nope. Must have made it right." I said glaring at him. "What did you smell?" I asked him. Marcus's face grew red. Was he blushing?

"Pussy." He responded. "Oh like you would even know what that smelled like." I said Laughing. Fred and Marcus's friends both started laughing too. "Shut up." Marcus said punching his friend.

Fred and I turned back around to face our potion. "He's so annoying, can he not take a hint?" I said. "Do you need me to teach him another lesson?" Fred asked, he now stood closer to me. "No, I don't need you to get in trouble, besides it's your turn to smell." I said.

"Alright fine." He replied. He leaned down and smelled it. "What do you smell?" I asked. "I can't really smell anything, your perfume is too strong." He said. "I'm not wearing any." I answered. "Oh." He said. We quickly looked away from each other at the floor realizing what that meant.

Fred smelled me? He loves me? I smelled him? I was lost in thought when he asked "What did you smell?" "None of your business." I said laughing, he laughed too. "Bet it was me." I heard Marcus whisper to his friend. I just rolled my eyes.

After class Fred and I met up with George. George and I walked to our next class,Defense against the dark arts. George, Lee, Hazel and I all had that class together. We all sat down and got out our books.