Heartless bitches and fucking on bridges

PLZ READ! Hey guys. If you haven't read this chapter yet, great just skip this section and continue reading. If you've already read this chapter and you for whatever reason are coming back to read it again, I would like to inform you that I have made some slight modifications to it. I just don't want you to go back and be like wait that never happened when I read it before. Ok that's all I wanted to say. Thank you ❤️

In this chapter I give you ✨spice✨ for all you horney ass mfs that I love so much

"Finally. I thought we would never finish putting everything away." I said falling back onto my bed. "I know. I'm starving! We definelty missed lunch." Said Jordan. "Dinners probably soon." Said Hazel. We all looked at the clock. There were 10 minutes till dinner.

"Let's just head down there now." Said Jordan. We walked down into the common room and everyone went silent and looked at us. We glanced at eachother confused. "What?" I asked the room of people.

"Have you seen the hallway?" Someone asked us. "No." Jordan said. "Oh." The person replied. "What hallway?" I asked. I heard quiet snickers through the room. I rolled my eyes and grabbed Jordan and Hazels hands and led them out of the room.

What did the guys do this time? And why was everyone looking at us specifically? Once we got out of the room we heard the chatter bouncing off the stone walls from a ways away. I couldn't make out anything though. Just that there were a lot of people wherever it was coming from.

Jordan went first towards the noise Hazel and I followed. Eventually we saw a crowd of people looking at some wetting on the hallway wall. My eyes followed there's to the writing and I read "Jordan Is A Heartless Bitch." I gasped.

Everyone in the hallway was looking at us. Some were laughing others looked like they felt bad. Jordan turned back and ran down the hallway back to the Gryffindor common room. Hazel and I ran after her.

We followed her up back to our dorm. She sat on the floor and burst into tears. "I can't believe they would do something like that." She said through sobs. Rage pulsed through my body. So that's why they didn't want me to go with them. So they could defile one of my best friends without me telling them not to.

Hazel wrapped her arms around Jordan and she looked up at me. She could probably see the rage in my eyes because she said "You go, I got this." I nodded and left back out Into the corridors.

I went to the great hall but the guys weren't there. I looked all over but couldn't find them. Fucking cowards were probably holed up in there dorm hiding from me. I finally gave up on trying to find them and instead went back to where the writing was.

When I got there the crowd was slightly smaller. "Everybody out!" I yelled. They all looked at me startled but soon scattered. I searched my head for a cleaning spell then tried it. It didn't work. I tried a couple more until I found one that finally worked.

Then I went back to the great hall and grabbed some food. I took it back up to Hazel and Jordan, knowing she wouldn't be in the mood to go eat in the great hall with everyone laughing at her. "I erased the writing. But I couldn't find the guys." I said.

"Dinner did just start. They'll eventually have to go eat." Said Hazel. "True." I said as I handed them the food. "Thank you." Jordan sniffled. "Are you ok?" I asked. "Yeah. I can't really be mad at him. I must seem pretty heartless." She said. "But your not. And they never should have wrote that in the first place." I said.

She sighed. "It's fine." She said. "It's not." Hazel and I replied at the same time. "Umm gonna go wait for them in the great hall." I said. I left once again for the great hall.