Hogsmead

It was now Nearing Christmas and everyone was supposed to go to Hogsmead. Hazel felt sick and she couldn't go. Jordan decided to stay with her, but when I offered to do the same the both practically pushed me out the door and said I needed to spend some time with Fred.

I rolled my eyes and headed down to the common room. The boys were waiting for me down there already. I held out my arms and the twins hooked onto them.

We walked down to the courtyard where McGonagall was telling everyone the rules. We had been to Hogsmead before plenty of times, we found secret passages to get all over with the marauders map. The twins had given Harry that map not too long ago but we he'd the passages memorized.

We had finally got to Hogsmead. We immediately went to Zonko's joke shop. Fred and George were looking in one part of the store and Lee in another. I walked around thinking of what I might need.

I decided to get some dung bombs, you never know when you might need one. I payed for it and then walked to the front to wait for the boys to finish.

After a couple minutes Lee stood next to me, he had a couple of things in a bag. "What did you get?" I asked. "Just a couple of things, frog spawn soap, hiccough sweets." He said. "What did you get?" He asked. "A couple dung bombs." I said. "Why?" He asked. "To make them go off in your room." I said laughing. "You better not." He replied.

The twins eventually were done shopping as well. They came out with about 5 bags each. "What do you need all that for?" I asked. "It's a secret." Said Fred smirking. "I'm glad Christmas break is soon." I said, not wanting to have to deal with their pranks.

We walked over to Honey dukes, my favorite shop. I had to start thinking about Christmas presents as well. I got a couple of chocolate frogs for Kai, he loved them. I got George Bertie botts every flavor beans, I got Fred some fizzing whizz bees, Lee some sugar quills and myself some licorice wands.

We walked around some more, going into a few different shops. I had gotten my mum a nice blanket that had a Fox on the front, because her patronus is a fox. I got my dad a clock that when 12:00 struck a little bird would pop out and sing.

I also got Fred the book 'The tales of beedle the bard' he always used to talk about how much he loved it when his mum used to read it to him as a child.

I had gotten Hazel a new book about Herbology, her favorite subject and I got Jordan a new set of quills, because I had lost two of hers and she had lost three. I had gotten Lee and George Gryffindor sweatshirts.

After shopping the boys and I were walking no where in particular when Lee said "Fancy a butter bear anyone?" "Race you to the three broomsticks." I yelled.

I immediately started running, giving myself a head start. It was icy and snow covered the ground so I had to be careful when I ran. Lee and George were coming up close behind me when I heard a thud. I turned around and saw that Fred had fallen.

Lee and George kept running so I walked back towards Fred. I couldn't help but laugh as I held out my hand to him. He grabbed it and I tried to pull him up when he all the sudden pulled in my arm, making me fall on top of him.

"Really Fred?" I said. "You weren't going to win anyway." He said laughing. "I might have If I hadn't stopped for you." I said standing up. Fred held out his hand for me to help him up. "Not this time." I said as I turmed back around and started walking towards The Three Broomsticks.

I heard Fred get up and start running. I turned around to see him running right towards me. I laughed and started running as well. I felt him grab me from behind and hoist me up into the air.