End of the year

It was finally the day that we played against Slytherin. Oliver gave his usual speech and we were off. It was so fun. I was really fast on my new broom so fast I made practically half of the goals for my team.

I played my absolute best until I heard Lee on the Microphone say "Harry Potter has caught the snitch." The Gryffindors screamed and cheered. I flew down and landed with the rest of the team. Oliver pulled me into a big hug.

"You did great Y/N. I have something to ask you." He said. We walked into the Gryffindor tent. "Would you lime to be the new captain of the team?" He asked.

"Is this because I have the broom because I-." He cut me off. "It's not because of that, I've been meaning to ask you this for a while, your the best on the team and well I'm graduating next year so, would you like to?" He asked.

"Yes! Yes! Thank you, I won't let you down." I said. I hugged him again. "I know you won't." He said smiling. Oliver and I used to be really close, the last year we just grew apart, which was sad because he was graduating soon.

"We need to hang out more before summer break." I said. "We do, we haven't spent any time together this year except for quidditch practices and games." He said. "Well we did have a lot of practices." I said Laughing. "I Just wanted us to win." He said. "I know, and we did! So let's go celebrate." I said.

We left the tent and went to the Gryffindor common room with everyone. The girls and I went up to our dorm to change. We changed into our normal clothes, since we didn't have class today we were allowed to wear whatever we wanted.

We walked downstairs and the boys had already changed. There was music playing and drinks and snacks. Everyone was celebrating and Oliver was holding up the quidditch cup.

We went down and started dancing. "We spiked the punch." I heard a voice behind me say. I turned around and saw Fred standing there. "Of course you did." I said laughing. "You want some?" He asked. "Yes." I replied.

He left and came back a minute later with two cups. He handed me one and we drank some. I chugged the whole thing. "Bloody hell Y/N." Said Fred. He started chugging to keep up with me. "Another?" I asked. "Of course he said smirking.

He came back with more. And we started to drink. "Y/N don't drink too much." Said Lee. "I won't." I said, already felling buzzed. I drank the rest of my cup and half of another.

The girls pulled me to them and we started dancing. We danced for a while, continuing to sip our drinks. I felt Fred come up behind me, so I started shaking my butt a little.

He smiled and walked closer to me. George was already behind Jordan and she was twerking on him. I started to grind my butt against Fred. "Woah Y/N." He said laughing. We kept dancing and the music kept getting louder.

I turned around to face Fred and we danced for a minute, getting closer and closer. Soon I was grinding up against him. I felt him get hard in his pants. "Already Freddie?" I asked looking down at it. "Well you are hit as hell." He said wrapping his hands around my waist.

Luckily Lee was preoccupied dancing with a girl from our year so he didn't notice us. I leaned into Fred and his hands moved down to my ass. I smirked at him and kept dancing. He leaned down and kissed me. I kissed him back, running my hand through his hair.

"You wanna get out of here?" He asked. "Yeah." I replied. He kept his hand on my ass and we started walking up to his dorm. "Oyi, get your hand off of her arse." Said Lee behind us. "It's ok Lee, we're just having fun." I said. "Your also very drunk." He replied. Hazel and Jordan showed up beside him.

Jordan grabbed my arm and said "C'mon it's late you should get to bed." "Alright alright." I said following her. "Goodnight Freddie." I said smirking at him. "Goodnight love." He replied as he turned to walk up to his dorm, George and Lee following.