Dad?

I didn't get much sleep last night, I was too exited to go back to school. I got out of bed and freshened up. I grabbed my trunk and headed downstairs. Lee was already eating at the table.

When we were done eating we left and got to the train. Lee and I found an empty compartment and sat down. "Where is everyone?" I asked Lee. "Probably on their way, if you hadn't rushed us out the door so fast we would have gotten here at the same time as everyone else." Said Lee.

Hazel came into the compartment first. "Hey." She said. We ran up to each other and hugged. "I missed you Y/N." She said. "I missed you too." I replied. We sat back down. "Hey Lee." She said. "Hello." He replied.

Since Jordan and George were dating and Fred and I had gotten close Hazel and Lee were left with each other a lot. They never really liked each other though, because Hazel is always telling everyone what to do and since she knows the twins will never listen and Jordan and I have learned to ignore her, Lee is the only one who she can really boss around.

The the twins and Jordan walked in. We sat down in the same potion we were in before. We told each other about our Christmas breaks and ate candy off the trolly. It was a bit always between Fred and I since we hadn't talked since the kiss.

Soon we were back at Hogwarts. We took our luggage back up to our dorms and settled in. Then we went to dinner. "Why do we have classes tomorrow? They should give us an extra day like they do at the beginning of the year." I said.

"I know it's bloody annoying." Said Lee. After dinner we went back to the common room. "I'm going to bed, I got like 1 hour of sleep last night and I have a pounding headache." I said. Jordan and Hazel stayed downstairs and after saying Goodnight I went upstairs.

A couple minutes later I heard a knock on the dorm door. "Yeah?" I said. I was in bed already. Fred walked in holding a cup of water and had something in his other hand.

"Oh hey, I thought you were Hazel." I said. "Nope, I brought you some Advil and water for your headache." He said. "Thank you, you didn't have to." I replied. "I know, but I wanted to make sure you were ok and... talk." He said.

"About?" I asked as I swallowed the pills. "You know, what happened at the train station." He said. "Oh, right sorry about that I don't know what came over me." I said. "Yeah." He replied. "I don't think we should mention it to anyone, especially Lee, let's just pretend like it never happened." I said.

"Right, yeah Lee would kill me." Said Fred. I giggled a little, he did too. "Well, Goodnight love." He said. "Goodnight Freddie." I replied. I layer down and fell asleep.

The next day we woke up, went to our classes and then to the great hall for dinner. We were all sitting and eating when Professor Lupin walked by. "Y/N, would you mind coming with me?" He asked. "Sure, am I in trouble?" I asked getting up.

"No not at all." He said. We walked into his office. He turned around to face me and asked "Did you get my preset?" "What present?" I asked. "I sent you it on Christmas, I'll give you a hint, it'll be useful in quidditch." He said. "The Firebolt?" I yelled.

"Keep your voice down, but yes the Firebolt." He replied. "But it said-" "Love, Your Father." Lupin cut me off. "So your my father?" I asked quietly. "Yes Y/N." He replied.

"You have been working here all year and now you mention it?" I asked angrily. "I didn't know you were my daughter, I wasn't allowed to see you when you were younger and I had no way of knowing who you were or what you looked like." He said.

"Then how do you know now?" I asked. "Your scar, I noticed it that morning at breakfast after you all had to sleep in the great hall." Said Lupin. "You gave me it, why?" I asked. "It wasn't my fault." He replied. "How?" I asked.