Castiel X Reader

(the gif is a little small, sorry :))

Summary: You're Sam and Deans little sister and you're on a hunt where it's just you and Castiel, when you get back to the motel from a food run you find Castiel drunk

"...Yeah, Dean, we're both safe and sound don't worry alright? Okay, tell Sam I said hello!, see ya' in two days...bye!" You ended the call with your brother Dean who was just checking up on you, worried as usual but he knows you're with Cas so nothing bad will happen to you as long as he's there. You shoved your phone in your back pocket of your jeans and swapped the bag of food into your right hand so you could get your keys into the motel room door. As you walked in you noticed that Cas wasn't there, you thought maybe he had to go to heaven for an emergency or something, so you just shrugged it off and placed your food on the table after closing the door behind you. 

Sat at the table, enjoying your food, researching on your laptop for the case, you heard stuff being knocked over in the room. Startled, you looked up to see Castiel not being able to stand. You stood up and went over to help him,

"Woah, Cas you alright?" You asked approaching him, worried since he's never acted like this before. When he finally could stand straight with your help and without falling over he looked at you with a dazed expression,

"Yes, Y/N I am quite alright..." He trailed off, giggling. You rolled your eyes at him. Then widening them as you realized that he was indeed drunk. An Angel Of The Lord was drunk. 

"Oh, God." You muttered, wondering how the heck you were going to manage a hunt and a drunk Cas. He chuckled slightly, waving you off,

"That's a lovely complement Y/N but I am not God." He smiled at you, still leaning on you for support to stand. You smiled a little back at him and lead him over to the motel room couch and sat him down so he could get comfortable. You sat next to him looking at him questionably,

"Um, Cas?" You asked, getting his attention. "What, uh, why are you drunk?" You questioned, looking at him weirdly. It wasn't a surprise to you that Castiel wanted to try out some human activities but you never thought he would go as far as getting drunk. 

"I found a liquor store," He stared at you. 

"And?" You tucked your hair behind your ear, waiting for his answer.

"I drank it." 

"...O-kay." You smiled sarcastically. "C'mon, let's get you to bed?" You stated but it came out more like a question since angels don't sleep. 

"Alright, let's do that..." He trailed off, staring at you again. You looked at him strangely, wondering why he was staring at you, 

"Uh, Cas? Why are you starting at me? Is there something on my face?" You asked, helping him over to the bed, sitting him down. 

"You're pretty." He stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Oh. Thank you, Cas." You smiled softly at the angel. 

"You're welcome, Y/N..." He smiled lazily, trailing off as he fell back against the bed. 

"...Um, Cas?" You asked hesitantly, looking to see if he was alright.

You got a snore in response.

Turns out he passed out cause' he was that drunk... 

*✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫* ✫*゚・゚。.★.*

A/N: I got this idea from drunk Castiel in season 5! Anyways, have a good day/night <3 (I also don't know if he could pass out since he's an angel and they don't sleep...but oh well :))