𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊- 𝕽𝖊𝖈𝖐𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘

Will Graham was never considered normal.

Something about him was always different, and he was well aware of it.

Through many, many diagnoses it always became apparent that the early signs of mental illness were always lurking just beneath his skin, ready to emerge when they weren't needed.

His instability tore a pathway through him, like a terminal illness rips through a dying patient.

People had never filled the void of loneliness he felt deep in his soul, and he doubted that anyone ever would. Sure, having his dogs were nice, but at times he felt as though he needed somebody there who would love him unconditionally and consistently. It really just sounded like the description of a loyal dog.

He always did have a habit of collecting strays, or so he told everyone. 

However, on the opposite end of the spectrum, was Doctor Hannibal Lecter.

What could be said about the mysterious forensic psychiatrist?

He had an enigmatic aura surrounding him, like something was always lurking beneath his eyes, tucked away in the dark corners of his mind where nobody dared to enter. Past his professional attitude, he had a soft spot for Will, he always saw the grounds for friendship whenever he thought about him.

They instantly seemed to drawn to each other, and practically inseparable ever since they met.

But how much did Will actually know about Doctor Lecter?