Chapter 41

After Koeli and Tori's rehearsal ended inside the dance room—they both took a rest for a while. It was already in the afternoon when they finished rehearsing.

Tori handed her a water bottle and she gladly took it from her. "Ang galing mo talagang sumayaw, saan ka nagmana?" Tanong ni Tori kay Koeli.

Koeli remembered her mother when someone kept on telling her on how good she was when it comes to dancing and even singing. Her mom and dad own those great talents and she was glad to inherit those talents from her parents.

"Si mama, sa kanya ko namana 'tong talent na 'to," sagot ni Koeli.

Koeli couldn't stop thinking about her mom. She could even imagine her dancing sometimes and she was still pretty good at it. Better than her dancing skills.

"Wow! Sa akin kasi talagang nag-practice lang ako nang nag-practice," sabi ni Tori.

"Hanggang sa nagkaroon ako ng interes sa pagsayaw saka naging passion ko na rin 'to." A smile was formed on her face after telling it to Koeli.

Tori remembered her ups and downs when she was trying to improve her dancing skills. It was a tough journey, but because of her diligence and patience, she managed to do it and enhanced her dancing skills. She began to seek for more improvements—not for herself only but also for the others.

"Alam ko rin na marunong kang kumanta."

"Rapping to be specific." Ipinikit ni Tori ang mga mata niya, ipinagpahinga ito kahit saglit lamang.

Napatingin naman sa kanya si Koeli, bakas sa mukha niya ang pagkagulat at pagtataka nang masabi ni Tori iyon. Hindi niya alam kung paano iyon nalaman ni Tori at kung sino ang nagsabi sa kanya.

"S-saan mo... n-nalaman?"

"Hindi ko na matandaan... pero ang importante... nalaman ko at nasabi ko sa'yo."

"So, tell me about your friends." After hearing this she was about to tell something about her friendship with the others but Tori spoke immediately.

"I wanna know more about Alishabeth," she demanded.

Natulala naman si Koeli nang ilang segundo at ipinagtaka ang naging utos ni Tori—ngunit hindi na nito nakuhang magtanong pa. She loved it when someone was asking about her friends, their improvements, achievements and many stuffs that she had been wanting to share to others. She even had the permission to tell it to others because her friends let her.

"Si Alishabeth, we normally call her Alisha or Lisha."

"Siya 'yung sensitive at mahinhin sa aming apat. You know, ako, Madison, siya at si Carmine," sabi ni Koeli, binibilang ang kanyang daliri habang sinasabi ang mga pangalan ng mga kaibigan niya.

"She's pretty good at everything. She loves drawing so much." Nakatingin lamang si Tori sa kanya, tahimik at nakikining nang maigi.

"Siya 'yung kaibigang nagsasabi ng totoo at maaalalahanin." She smirked when she remembered Alishabeth sharing her life experiences with her.

Full of negativity and suffering but Koeli helped Alishabeth to be inspired and motivated in order to change her perspective in life.

"I also admire her kindness. Ang ganda ng ngiti niya at sana hindi 'yon sayangin ni Glenn." Nanlaki ang mga mata ni Tori.

She turned her head towards Koeli and gulped. "Are they dating?" Mabilis niyang tanong kay Koeli.

Koeli raised an eyebrow and burst out laughing after a few seconds but for Tori it wasn't a laughing matter. She seriously wanted to know if the two were dating because she never knew Glenn would fall in love, again.