Chapter 59

"Eunice, I have to." Mabilis nang inayos ni Sabrina ang sarili niya sa salamin habang kausap si Eunice na kanina pa nakatayo sa tabi niya at pinipigilan siya.

"Sabrina—"

"Kailangan kong makausap si Glenn," sumbat ni Sabrina habang sinusuklay ang kanyang buhok at nasa salamin ang tingin.

"Hindi dapat sinasayang ang mga gan'tong opportunity." Eunice bit her lower lip and rolled her eyes because of frustration.

"Are you sure... that this is an opportunity?" Eunice murmured.

Nang malaman ni Sabrina na nagpunta si Glenn sa school para bisitahin ang club niya at linisin na rin ang room, gagawin iyong oportunidad ni Sabrina upang makausap si Glenn—to get his attention and his heart.

"Sabrina..." Sabrina's attention went back to Eunice and gave her a questioning look.

"Rina... sa tingin ko 'wag mo na lang 'yon gawin, 'di ba?" tanong ni Eunice, sinusubukang pigilan si Sabrina sa nais nitong gawin.

Sabrina raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Eunice, I am your friend. You should support me!"

"Sabrina, you're my friend, but I won't tolerate you in doing such things that would make Alishabeth and Glenn's life miserable!" sigaw pabalik ni Eunice nang mawalan na siya ng pasensya.

Her fists were both clenched as she gave Sabrina a serious look, but it became a worrying look once she remembered what might happen to Sabrina.

"Again..." dagdag pa niya ngunit humina na ang boses niya.

"Thank you for yelling, but that doesn't make any sense, Eunice." Sabrina turned around to open the door of her room but she suddenly heard a sob before she could even touch the door handle.

She turned her head back at Eunice and noticed her wiping her tears using her fingers that made Sabrina confused—to why she was acting like that.

"Sabrina... ayaw ko lang na mapasama k-ka... kaya iniiwas kita sa m-mga bagay na... magiging problema n-ng ibang tao." Mas lalong naluha si Eunice nang ipaalam niya iyon sa kaibigan niya. She was more worried than annoyed.

"I-I don't want p-people to know you as the... evil one, t-the person that always make their lives... miserable b-because it hurts me too."

"You're l-like my... twin sister, Sabrina."

"I don't want y-your life to fail... and be miserable because... I love you so much as my sister a-and a best friend," she desperately said as she tried to prevent Sabrina's plan to happen.

A tear suddenly escaped Sabrina's left eye, but she immediately wiped it using her fingers and acted normal—like nothing happened.

"I-I'm sorry... but I need to do this. I've been waiting for this moment to come." Muling tumalikod si Sabrina kay Eunice at agad na inikot ang door handle at saka lumabas.

Ang iyak ni Eunice ay unti-unting lumala. Napaupo na lamang siya sa kama ni Sabrina at ipinikit ang mga mata niya. Ang iyak niya ay naging hagulgol. She wrapped her arms around herself and it made the situation worse.

Eunice loves Sabrina so much that she doesn't want her to be involved in any situations that could cause a serious problem to others. She tried to warn her, but she never listened. She tried her best to pull Sabrina to the right path but she keeps walking on the wrong way.

Eunice keeps pretending that she will be fine as well as Sabrina, wherein fact she always knew they will both suffer because for Eunice, they are connected to each other and she really do love Sabrina like her own sister.