Chapter 43

"Hi, Tori!" Carmine waved at her after greeting.

She knew Tori for so long. Simula nang maging witness siya para sa kaso ni Koeli, mas naging malapit pa sila sa isa't isa.

"Halika rito, Tori. Kailangan mo mag-fill up ng form," sabi naman ni Paul sa kanya.

Lumapit siya at kinuha ang papel na inaabot sa kanya ni Paul. Carmine stood up from her seat and quickly approached Paul before leaving.

"Una na pala ako," bulong niya rito.

Natulala si Paul nang saglit sa kanya. "H-ha? Agad?" Tumango si Carmine.

Malungkot na mukha ni Paul ang bumungad kay Carmine. "Sige... mamaya na lang ulit," tugon niya kay Carmine.

Before stepping outside the door, she waved at him and he did the same and after that, Carmine immediately closed the door. Paul assured that Carmine would spend her time with her friends before class starts.

"Thank you for accepting me in your club," Tori thanked Paul after she filled up the form.

"No worries, do your best!"

Tori flashed him a smile and was about to exit the room, but she noticed Paul would be alone, cleaning everything. Instead of walking away, she offered him a help. Therefore, the remaining work wouldn't be a huge bother to him.

Paul quickly noticed Tori's action. "Salamat sa pagtulong mo sa 'kin pero... kaya ko naman na," pagpapasalamat ni Paul kay Tori habang inilalagay sa loob ng lalagyan ang gitara niya.

"I can help naman, I am willing to help you." Pinagpag ni Tori ang mga kamay niya nang matapos niyang ayusin at linisin ang ibang gamit na marurumi.

Lumapit nang kaunti si Paul kay Tori. "Thank you. 'Di ba ikaw ang leader ng dance club?"

Napatigil si Tori sa pagkilos nang marinig ang tanong ni Paul. Her face brightened after hearing the question from Paul, knowing that he somehow knew that she's also a member of the dance club, the leader to be specific.

"Oo... ako nga," sagot naman niya ngunit wala na siyang narinig na sagot mula kay Paul.

"S-sige, mauna na pala ako... ingat ka ha?" Kumaway siya kay Paul at bago pa man siya makalabas ng pintuan muli niyang narinig ang boses ni Paul.

"Alam kong matagal ka na ro'n, lagi kasi kitang nakikita ro'n minsan 'pag bumibisita ako sa club niyo."

"And all I can say is that... you're really good at dancing. I love how you dance passionately," Paul complimented her.

Tori gulped and slightly blushed when she heard Paul. Hindi niya inaasahang mapapansin ng iba ang talento niya sa pagsayaw, hindi niya inaasahang si Paul pa.

"Iniidolo kita noon pa, salamat at nagkausap na rin tayo sa wakas," wika ni Paul.

Muling ibinalik ni Tori ang tingin niya sa binata at hindi maiwasang ngumiti. Someone noticed how good she is when it comes to dancing. An unexpected person admires her dancing style.

"Thank you for appreciating my talent," she said.

"Walang anuman, you deserve to be appreciated and known."

Once again, she saw Paul's polite smile that made her smile as well. She received many compliments from Paul, those compliments will always be very special since it came from Paul. The person she started admiring and idolizing ever since she saw him.

***

Madison visited the art club to finish the artwork she had been doing for almost two days. The artwork must be finished before Monday. She joined a contest to showcase her talent and the judges would be examining the artworks to select who would be the grand winner of the contest.