Chapter 1 (EDITED)

I am normal 18 year old girl living a normal life. But it wasn't really so normal. I am a Youtuber/Viner and have over 2 million followers on each. Because of this, I was considered Teen Royalty at school but felt that title was too much. I was popular but so shy that I froze when I met knew people. I have long, straight blonde hair, blue eyes, and a great sense of fashion.

It was a normal day in Orlando, Florida until I got the email.

To: rianne_young22@yahoo.com

From: bartb4356@gmail.com

Hello Ms. Young, I am Bart, manager of Magcon. I wanted to invite you to join Magcon because all the boys showed me your vines and Youtube videos. I will leave my info below, please contact me ASAP.

Thank You,

BART- Number-4495286523

I was freaking out. I started jumping on my bed screaming until my mother came in and calmed me down.

"Mom! Can I go? Can I go? Can I? Please, you have to let me!" I yelled.

"Of course, Honey! I would never keep you from living your dream!"

"Oh my god! Thank you! Can you please call him!?"

My mother nodded and I continued to freak out as I ran to my best friend, Eva's, house.

_________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Hey guys! So this is my first fanfic and I intend for it to be very long. Sorry for the stero typical begining but it will get better quick. Sorry for a short chapter. I will try to update everyday. Comment any suggestions or just to say something! Please read, comment, vote!

~Jamie