Prelude

~~*~~

[Warnings]

This book does include swearing throughout.
There will be descriptions of mature themes as well as possible violence and gore.
All mature descriptions will be on level with what is witnessed in the three movies that these stories are based on, if not lighter, and so shouldn't trigger or offend anyone if you managed with the movies.

~~*~~

[Author's Forewarnings]

In case you hadn't guessed by the book's name, this story will contain a Kirk x OC x Spock healthy polyamorous relationship. 

While I am Poly, I am also AroAce, meaning my descriptions of their romance and any of the saucier scenes may not be fantastic. 

The OC is male meaning it is all very gay. 

May be some OOC, I'm not the best at writing consistent characters.

I also apologise for any spelling or grammatical mistakes throughout.
Although I do proof read regularly, I am dyslexic so some things will slip past me.

If you don't like poly, gay, my ships or my writing:
Don't read, very simple.

Additional prewarning for all parts based on the movies, canon and some scenes may be changed to better suit my story that I wish to tell.
I apologise for anything different, though it is to be expected in fanfiction.

Positive feedback and constructive criticism is always appreciated so that I can continue to improve and work upon my writing.

Please also be aware that the chapters sometimes appear out of order. I do fix it ever time I notice it, but Wattpad hates it's users and keeps mixing up the order of my chapters.

EDIT: I've now posted this fic on AO3 as well. Posted under the pseud Jayden_The_Enby_Boi. 
(https://archiveofourown.org/series/2506129)

~~*~~

I made Caliaire in ArtBreeder to give you guys an idea of what he looks like:

(He's not quite that blue, his skin is blueish, but still rather warm, but Artbreeder is hard to use and this was the closest I could get

(He's not quite that blue, his skin is blueish, but still rather warm, but Artbreeder is hard to use and this was the closest I could get.)

~~*~~

This book is dedicated to:

Leonard Nimoy for all the years of joy he gave us playing Spock

And Anton Yelchin for a life too short.

~~*~~