Chapter 32- Why Did He Do this?!

It's the beginning of May and I've had this sling on for the whole week, but I only need it on for a week as it heals fast. Malfoy has actually been really sweet though; he asks me how my arm is quite a lot. It's quite strange that he's being so nice to me. Something's definitely up. On Saturday I asked him if he wanted to come to my dorm as Hermione was at the library and the boys went to play chess and he said no. When I asked why, Lengel came up behind him and took him away. Strange. The following Saturday he tells me he's with Lengel and Mohoseph AGAIN. It's driving me mad.

In Muggle Studies on Monday 15th May he asks me if I want to go to his dorm on Thursday as everyone in the dorm are out for a meal and he wants to spend time with me. I tell him I'd love to. Thursday rolls around the corner fast and I'm sitting in DADA and Lengel has got Harry to perform a spell in front of the class. She has set up a tall thin glass and she tells Harry to say "Confringo" and lightly move his wand to then smash the glass. He gets ready and murmurs the spell and CRASH. All the glass in the room smashes. It reminds me of when I first found out my powers. But this is weird, he didn't even put much force into it, and everything's broken. Malfoy and his goons laugh. I make eye contact with him and give him a dirty look and he just winks. I roll my eyes and Lengel shouts at Harry.

"I'm so sorry Professor, I don't know how this happened" Harry attempts to apologise.

"Oh, I'll tell you how this happened. You did this Potter and you're not getting away with this. You'll face an after dinner detention where you'll clean up all the glass and hopefully, we can repair this mess with a bit of magic, but we'll see" Lengel announces and my group all share a stare. Harry nods and we all take a seat back down at our desks.

Hermione whispers "Another detention. Do you think he'll be alright?"

I whisper back "I hope so. We need to just make sure he stays safe."

She nods "I just know something will happen again tonight. If you see anything, please get us and Dumbledore because this is serious now."

I nod and the lesson finishes.

After dinner I make my way to the bathroom and when I come out, Malfoy is standing against the wall. I walk up to him and he smiles as he looks me up and down.

"Fancy seeing you here" I tease.

"What a coincidence. Wasn't like I followed you from the hall or anything" he says sarcastically.

"So, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" I say enthusiastically and I pull him by his soft hand into his empty dorm.

I run and jump onto his bed and lean my back against the headboard like he does when he comes into my room.

"Comfortable?" He asks taking his jumper and shoes off so that he is in his shirt and trousers. He looks good.

"Yes, thank you" I smile, and he gets on the bed with me. I bounce up slightly and he sits next to me.

"Good" he tells me as he gets comfortable too. I gaze into his beautiful eyes and I start to lean in for a kiss, but he begins to talk "What's your favourite colour?"

I turn my head to the front and answer his strange question "Erm... Maybe red."

He lets out a one note laugh "Typical."

"What do you mean typical?" I ask with a laugh.

"I mean you're a Gryffindor so obviously your favourite colour would be red."

"So, is yours green?"

"No."

"What? Your logic makes no sense whatsoever then. What's your favourite colour?"