𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌

ABOMINATIONS

.。o○o。.★.。o○o。.

ELIZABETH HAD GOTTEN A LOT OF SLEEP, WHICH WAS WHAT SHE NEEDED AFTER EVERYTHING HAPPENED. All the kidnapping, another vision on her kiddos, the freaking needle in her stomach. And her first real fight with her only friend. She was pissed that Hayley keeps looking for her useless family because she thought she could be her family. Elizabeth realized how self-centered she was thinking that. And she may have exaggerated when she attempted to stab Hayley since despite not being good at friendships Elizabeth knew you're not supposed to stab your friends. However Hayley was her first real friend, and what she told the siphon hurt, like a lot. She shouldn't have said that about Kai. Elizabeth knows her brother had difficulties with emotions but he did love her in his own way.

Usually, Elizabeth would love so much action especially after the last 16 years that were utterly boring, trapped alone in a prison world. Well, she did have some fun in the prison world, it wasn't completely miserable, just very lonely. Having a world only for you with no rules can have so many advantages. But after the big mansions she lived in, the beautiful and luxurious clothes she stole, all the grimoires open in the world for her, it's vastly getting boring to not be able to share it with someone. To not talk to anyone. People were what she missed the most.

Also, Elizabeth prefers to do the kidnappings, the killing, and the torturing not the other way around. Getting kidnapped was no fun. Besides she was pregnant now and she had to protect her babies. All this stress is not good for them. Elizabeth hoped that once Klaus gets Marcel's kingdom, maybe there will be fewer people going after her babies. Elizabeth chuckled bitterly, who was she kidding? it won't ever stop. Her children will be always viewed as abominations, and there would be always someone after them either because of what they are or because of who their parents are.

Maybe it's better if Elizabeth leaves this awful city, it would be better for the babies for sure. She would do it if she was sure Klaus would follow. Elizabeth knows he wants those babies. He was so angry when he thought she had gotten rid of them, so he definitely wants to be a father. And Elizabeth shouldn't take them from him. It would be cruel. Besides, she thinks he would make a great father, well maybe, he would be a better one than hers that's for sure.

Maybe he would even be a better parent than her. Elizabeth didn't think for a single moment that she would be a good mother. She just tried to stab someone who is her friend and she killed her own siblings. Elizabeth hated them and she still doesn't feel guilty for killing them, well there was a part of her that did feel guilt though she would never admit it out loud, but she would still do it over again. In the end, even if they were terrible siblings to her, they were still kids. Her family was right she is an abomination, and how could an abomination be a good mother?