Day 4

On a date!

So I thought about how to do this for a while seeing as in my Alarmy headcanon, the only people they've told about their relationship are the peeps in their group chat (See FLOABI)

So in the end this is what I chose to do.

Yes I know it's not June. Do I care? No, I don't. Pride is where it's at bitches.

LEZ GO

--------

"Aloha? Are you ready, yet?" Army called. "We're leaving soon!"

"Almost! Hey, think I could get away with going shirtless?" Aloha asked, walking down the stairs. Indeed, he had no top on, showing the scars from his not-so-recent-anymore surgery. "I still need to do the body paint...mind helping?"

Army sighed. "Fine. What did you want to do?"

"Can you just paint the trans colors on me? I don't really care where."

"Alright. Just stand still." Army took his set of body paints and carefully ran the brush over Aloha's skin, highlighting his scars by making the flag drip from them. "Alright. Is that good?"

"Aw heck yeah! You got the flags?" Aloha asked, pulling up the rainbow thigh-highs he had.

The octoling nodded, handing the neatly folded pride flag to Aloha, who tied it around his neck like a cape. "Are...are we sure with going through with this?"

"Army, if you don't want to, we can just stay here and watch tv or something." The inkling stated. "But one thing's for sure, I think I want to do this. I want to be able to show my love for you in public."

"...Alright. One more thing." Army leaned his head to the side, showing his neck. "We won't have to worry about these anymore."

Aloha smirked. He leaned down and placed his lips to his lover's exposed neck, sucking on that one spot and biting it slightly.

Army found himself letting out a low moan, this wasn't him, yet...He honestly didn't mind when Aloha left marks. And he was going to pride, he didn't think people would give a fuck if he had a hickey.

The inkling pulled back, looking at the purple mark he had made. "I guess we won't. Now, are you ready?"

"Yeah. I've got my water bottle, camera, and suncream if it comes down to it." Army said. "Shall we?"

"We shall." Aloha grabbed Army's hand, and the two walked outside, getting a few stares, but mainly from people looking like they're going to pride themselves, so they didn't worry too much.

The actual event they were going to was easy to spot; all of the rainbows and various flags were visible from a few blocks away.

"Our first date is a pride celebration. After two years. Who would've thought?" Army smiled, leaning over to kiss Aloha on the cheek. "I love you so much, Aloha."

"I love you too, Army."