Day 10

With animal ears!!!

Okay, this was fun.

WARNING! IT GETS PRETTY STEAMY

They do bone but that's more just the feeling rather than the actual smexy shit. Though there is still some smexy shit.

But it still gets steamy so if you're not okay with that feel free to skip this one

-------

Aloha snuck up on his lover, his footsteps silent. Army sighed, the sounds of his breathing giving it away, but he played along, staying still.

The hibiscus pounced on the jewel, tackling him to the bed. "Heh. Got you~"

Army rolled his eyes, his foxlike ears pressed flat against his head. "What now? I presume you're going to flirt with me, but it doesn't go anywhere, and we end up just cuddling?"

Aloha shook his head, reaching up to scratch behind the tall ear. "Not this time~ If you let me, I wanna go all the way. Don't worry; I checked with the doctor and I got protection. Please?"

The fox let out a small moan, leaning into the touch. "Y-yeah. Oka-HNG!" His breath hitched as Aloha's other hand reached to the fluffy tail Army prided himself on. It was, however, incredibly sensitive. "F-fuck...keep going~"

The wolf nodded, his own tail wagging. He enjoyed having this feeling of dominance over his boyfriend. He continued stroking Army's tail but switched his other hand to unzip the fox's parka.

Army was far from wanting to be the only one pleasured, and he knew that. He reached his hand up to Aloha's face, pulling him down in a kiss. He snaked his tongue into his mouth, and intertwined it with the other's.

Aloha smirked, moving his hand away from the tail, and he pulled away from the kiss. Army tilted his head, confused, until Aloha bit down on Army's neck and drew blood. Army yelped in pain, but it was more from the surprise of it rather than the actual pain. He kinda liked it. He felt Aloha's tongue drag across his skin, lapping up the red substance.

"Damn, have you always tasted this good babe~?" Aloha asked.

"J-just shut u-up and keep g-going..."

What ensued was....well, Army could only describe it as euphoric. Aloha was rough, but gentle. His soft touches contrasted with his passionate kisses and every mark the wolf left on the fox's body. The slow pace was driving Army mad until Aloha got down there. The pain mixed with pleasure as Army let himself be ravaged by his partner, up until he came undone.

The feeling of Aloha lapping up the remains with his tongue felt so, so good. That combined with getting full to the brim himself didn't hurt, either. For their first time, it felt...Like they'd done this song and dance millions of times.

Aloha smiled down at his lover, collapsing besides him. "Now...Hope that was alright for you..."

Army curled up next to Aloha, too tired to do anything else. "Y-yeah. It was..."