Day 7

Cosplaying!

I took one look at the theme and knew what I had to do.

I'm not sorry

Also im running out of alarmy pictures i might have to start adding in memes

---------

Army moved seamlessly on the stage, the light blue fabric of his ballgown flowing around him. Aloha smiled, watching from the wings. He loved watching Army dance, he just seemed so...carefree. It wasn't the side of Army the public saw, but it was still Army.

The octoling twirled in his dress, holding his hand out to Aloha. "Aloha, c'mon! I want to dance with you!"

Aloha smiled, adjusting his jacket and walking into the spotlight, taking Army's hand. It was his idea, for their three year anniversary, to go dancing. Like, proper waltzing. But of course with a musical twist. So, Aloha wore a costume similar to the one worn by the people who play Hamilton in the musical. Army of course went with Eliza, to match.

The soft music filled the stage, as Aloha placed his hand on Army's waist. "You're beautiful, Army."

Army smiled, squeezing Aloha's hand. "Why, thank you."

The two started to dance, moving around the stage like it was a ballroom, neither of them breaking eye contact. At the end of the song, the two shared a loving kiss.

"Let me guess, you got more planned?" Aloha asked when they pulled apart. Army nodded.

"Yes, I do. Backstage, there's an outfit labeled 'number 2'. Go put that on, alright love?" The octoling let go of Aloha, walking to his side of backstage. "Come out when you're ready!"

Aloha shrugged, walking to his side, and taking off the costume. He folded it neatly and placed it on the table, picking up the next one and putting it on.

This one was obviously inspired by Heathers; being an all-black outfit, a black trench coat included. Aloha smirked, knowing of his lover's adoration of that musical. He walked back out. Army was already out, in a Veronica Sawyer costume; short skirt and all.

"How...How did you get out of that ballgown so fast?"

Army giggled. "I never reveal my tricks, love. Now," he clapped his hands, his phone now playing a more...sensual song. "Shall we?"

This dance was way more suggestive than the innocent dance beforehand. While their eyes carried only love, their movements said lust. Aloha's hand moved down from Army's waist to his hips, close to the smaller boy's ass. Army's response was to pull Aloha into a passionate kiss, a string of saliva connecting their lips remained when they pulled apart. Throughout the song, it was like this; heated and passionate. Although neither wanted to bang until Aloha had gotten his bottom surgery (Luckily, it was set to be soon), they still indulged in little teasing acts like this.

When it ended, Aloha pressed a kiss to Army's lips. "That all for your thing?"

Army nodded. "Now, you said you had something for me?"

"Yeah. What do you say for a classic dinner?"

"That works for me, love."

-------

Note to self never write when hungry