Day 23

DAY 23: ARGUING

But since we're going off script because its MY otp challenge-

DAY 23: WAITING, PART 2

Here we goooooo

Also unrelated but above is a picture of Lucia cause she best girl

-------

4 hours of waiting

Army fidgeted nervously with his zipper. It had been four hours and yet...No news. They still must be working to save him.

5 hours

....Maybe Aloha's still asleep?

6 hours

Oh, who is he kidding?

Army knew this was his fault. If he didn't have that stupid anxiety attack, Aloha would never have gone to look for him and he'd still be here. He'd be awake and fine.

7 hours

Aloha could die because of Army

8 hours

Army might lose the love of his life because of his stupid trauma

9 hours

Army was snapped out of his thoughts, when someone tapped on his shoulder. A look up revealed it was Lucia, one of Rider's siblings.

"Army, you've been here for...well, almost all day. Is everything alright?" She asked.

Army shook his head. "N-no... Aloha's going to die and it's all my fault..."

Lucia placed a hand on Army's back. "Listen, it's not your fault. And he's not going to die. I checked on him a bit ago and other than him still sleeping, he's perfectly fine."

Army let out a sigh of relief. "T-thank god...Can I see him?"

"I'm sorry, but only family can visit him now. Not soon-to-be family." She said. "But, we think he may be up soon. In the meantime, want to go get some food? I haven't seen you eat anything all day."

The octoling nodded. "I am a bit hungry..."

"Okay. C'mon, hopefully he'll be up when we're back." Lucia helped Army up, and regain his balance. "Would a quick fast food run work? Not the healthiest thing, I know."

"Well, might as well."

9.5 hours

Army waved to Lucia as she left the building after her shift. They'd just gone to a quick drive through to get food. Army saved some of his fries, knowing how much Aloha liked to steal them. He sat himself back down on his seat, only to jolt back up again when one of the doctors that had been looking at Aloha walked in the main room. "Army Williams? Are you still here?"

Army nodded. "That's me. Is Aloha...?"

"He's awake. He just needed stitches and rest." The doctor explained. "You're welcome to come visit him, now. Although he will stay in the hospital overnight so we can make sure nothing's wrong.

Army smiled. Finally. Aloha was alright.