Days 12 and 13 because i accidentally combined them while writing them. oops-

So uh

I forgot to save before closing this but

Alarmy otp challenge days 12 and 13 (I'm combining them)

Making out and eating ice cream

You see this is why you make backups people

Again since this is making out, please skip if you are not okay with that shit.

--------

It all started with ice cream.

You see, it was quite a hot day in Inkopolis. Even in one of the more lively parts of the residential district was almost empty. And that neighborhood has a lake! (Albeit safely treated with chemicals so Cephalings can actually swim in it)

So, Army had taken to having a bit of a lazy day, even for him. It was just too darn hot to do anything. So, the octo had taken to watching movies on the couch, with a bowl of ice cream, and the AC on full blast.

He'd also changed out of his normal leggings and parka (You'd have to be a madlad to keep those things on in this heat), instead wearing his old armor (minus the gloves), and pretty short shorts. Army knew the only person that would see him in this was Aloha, and, well, he's worn more revealing things around his boyfriend.

Speak of the devil, The front door opened, and Aloha walked in, a smile on his face. "Hey babe, miss me?"

Army's own smile formed. "When do I not? You've been gone for an hour, at least.."

"Honestly, I guess it felt longer." Aloha stated, sitting down next to his boyfriend. "It always seems to drag on when I'm not around you."

The octo took a bite-yes, a bite-of his ice cream. "Same here, It's always boring when you're not around, but I have no idea how to surf or swim."

Aloha chuckled. "Maybe later on, when it's slightly cooler, I can take 'ya down to the beach and teach you."

"...I would like that." Army took another bite of the treat, and set the cone down in a bowl (A trick he used as to not have to hold it constantly), he then turned to Aloha, leaned in slightly.

Aloha got the hint, and saw an opportunity. He also leaned in, connecting their lips in a sweet kiss. The inkling then snuck his tongue out and licked at Army's bottom lip, asking for an entrance that was granted immediately. So, Aloha moved his tongue into Army's mouth and, after locating his target, swiftly stole the remains of the ice cream in Army's mouth, pulling away with a grin. "Gotcha~"

Army huffed. "All that, just to steal what was in my fucking mouth?"

Aloha nodded. "Yep."

The octo sighed. "At least let me do this, then." Army pulled Aloha down, so he was laying on top. Aloha blushed.

"H-hey, I'm the top here!"

Army smirked. "For that little stunt, just...let me do this." He leaned in and pressed his lips against Aloha's and forced his tongue in his mouth, causing the hibiscus to moan.

Being on the receiving end for once....God, I can see why Army likes this... Aloha thought, letting Army do what he wanted with him.

Army, meanwhile, loved this feeling of dominance. He ran his tongue along Aloha's, and moved the mussel to find the places where Aloha would give the best response, mentally storing that info for...later uses.

Unfortunately, Aloha gave three squeezes on Army's shoulder, a signal meaning he had to breath. So, Army pulled away, admiring Aloha's pink face and the string of saliva.

Aloha was panting. "Haa...not half....half bad...."

Army smiled. "Well, I learn from the best, love."

------

THERE

AND THIS TIME I SAVED IT