Day 28

DAY 28: DOING SOMETHING RIDICULOUS

Its not really ridiculous ill admit but give me a break I didn't wanna do this chapter

Here we go-

-----

After coming home from filling out the papers for adoption (They had chosen a son, but still needed time to get the room ready and for the things they had ordered to come in), Aloha and Army had taken to...well, messing around like a high school couple. AKA, cuddling while watching a terrible movie. The movie in question being the horrible The Last Airbender movie.

Army leaned his head against Aloha's chest, sitting on his husband's lap. Aloha had his arms wrapped around Army's torso, occasionally kissing the top of his head.

As the movie played, the horribleness of the movie was balanced out by the two just...enjoying the other's company. They felt at ease.

Aloha's grip tightened around Army ever so slightly, the taller inkling muttering "Mine" under his breath. Army just chuckled.

"Yours..." He said, turning around as best he could, to look his husband in the face.

Aloha smiled, and started to press a flurry of kisses onto Army's face, causing the latter to giggle like crazy. "Alohaaaa! This t-tickles!"

"That's the point, love!!" Aloha shot back, with a kiss on Army's nose.

Army sighed in amusement. "You keep proving that I married a himbo."

"Yeah, buuuuut I'm your himbo." Aloha said.

"...True. You're my himbo."

---------------

RUSHED SORRY