Day 11

Oh boy here we go

WEARING KIGURUMIS

To my knowledge, these are basically onesies, right?

Yeah they are-

Okay so here we go!!!

Just some Alarmy floof!

--------

It was quite early in the morning. The sun had not yet risen.

So, naturally, Army was wide awake, packing up a simple picnic and a large thermos of coffee.

You see, he and Aloha loved to go out and look at the sunrise. Whenever they didn't have anything big that day, they'd go out to watch it from the sakura trees near the cliff.

The jewel normally would be in clothing by now, but for these mornings, he took it slow. So, instead of his normal parka, Army was wearing a simple fox kigurumi, the tail dragging to the floor behind him, and the hood pulled over his head.

The sounds of shuffling fabric was heard, along with footsteps, indicating Aloha had woken up. The hibiscus walked out of their shared room, also sporting a kigurumi. This one being a wolf one. He walked over to Army and kissed his forehead. "'Morning, babe." He said, lovingly.

Army smiled. "Good morning, love. Ready to head up?"

Aloha nodded. "Hey, could I carry you this morning? I know you must be having trouble walking.."

"...That would be helpful, yes." Army replied. He picked up the basket and thermos and let himself be lifted up by Aloha.

The two headed out, and up the small hill by their home, sitting underneath the sakura tree.

Army set down the basket, and took a sip from the thermos. "I like these mornings..."

Aloha smiled. "Me, too." He held the curled up fox close. "But, I like you more.."

-------

The babs-