Day 29

DAY 29: DOING SOMETHING SWEET

I don't know about you but if my girlfriend came to see me perform in a musical I would find that really sweet.

-----

"And when my time is up, have I done enough? Will they tell my story?"

Aloha watched as his husband sang his heart out up on stage, loving every moment. Army was known for more feminine rolls, and boy, did his voice show that.

This was also the day after they took their new son home. Hero-who was 12- sat next to his papa, watching in awe as his dad sang

Army-as Eliza- took a deep inhale, and the lights went down, signaling the end of the musical. Aloha got chill, and the audience gave a standing ovation, being especially loud during the curtain call.

As Army took his bow, Hero gave a big cheer; "THAT'S MY DAD UP THERE!!! HI DAD!!!"

The male smiled, and gave his son a wave, before joining the other cast members for one last, final bow.

As people filed out of the theater, Army hopped off of the stage to go up to his family. "You two came!"

"We wouldn't miss it for the world, Arm." Aloha stated, pressing a kiss to his husband's forehead.

Hero smiled wide. "That was AMAZING! Think I could do that some day?"

"Of course you can, dear!" Army said, picking up his child. "You can be anything you want to be, when you grow up. I'll even teach you!"

"Why can't Papa teach me?"

"....Cause I kinda suck at acting? I mean I acted like I was cis for like 10 years though." Aloha stated. "But still, it's probably better to have your dad teach you."

Hero then looked like he got an idea. "Wait! Dad, can you teach both me and Papa?"

Army chuckled, and looked at Aloha. "Well, love?"

"Eh, I don't see why not!" Aloha said. "Sure, he can teach us both!"

"Yes!!" Hero cheered. "Thanks Dad!!"

Army smiled. "Anything, for my family."

------------

Rushed. But cuteeeeee