Day 27

DAY 27: ONE OF THEIR BIRTHDAYS

I wrote and rewrote this a bajilion times I hope you like it

-------------

Army collapsed down onto his bed, Aloha following suit so Army could snuggle up to his husband.

It had been a busy day, with it being Army's birthday. But, the two were finally able to do what they really wanted to do; Cuddle.

Aloha wrapped his arms around Army, pulling him close to his chest. "Was today a good day, babe?

Army smiled, his arms snaking around Aloha's torso. "It was.. It's even better now that you're here.."

"Good."

The two stayed like that for a while, just being comfortable in their husband's presence.

Before Army spoke again. "Hey... Aloha? What if I told you there's something else I want?"

"Well, lay it on me. What is it?" Aloha asked.

"...Could we, potentially, adopt a child? S-sorry, I just always wanted to try and raise a kid.."

Aloha smiled. "Army, well...I've honestly been thinking about that myself. I was just always a bit nervous that you'd get down on yourself and go on a rant about not being a good parent."

"...That does seem like something I would do." Army chuckled. "So... is that a yes?"

"Yeah. Tell you what," Aloha started. "Tomorrow, we can look into that. But, for tonight," He held Army tighter. "We cuddle. Sound good?"

"Okay, love." Army smiled. "Sweet dreams, Aloha."

"Sweet dreams to you too, Army." Aloha said. "And, happy birthday."

-------------

Is this an excuse to show yall my alarmy shipchild? Yes-