DAY 30 YALL

DAY 30: SOMETHING HOT

AKA: SEXY TIME

AAKA: DAMN I FINISHED THIS ALREADY?

Anyways, if you are not okay with sexual content, please do NOT read this chapter! This will contain some pretty steamy times!!!

Here we go fam-

------------------

It had been one year since Aloha and Army had said their vows and became each other's life partner. And, luckily for them, as it was their anniversary, Skull and Aviators had agreed to have Hero spend the night at their place, so Alarmy could have their night. (Well, it was more like Hero begged to have a sleepover at "Uncle Skull and Uncle Avi"'s place. Convenient timing-)

The two had just gotten home from dinner, but were still hungry for something more... More specifically, each other.

As soon as they entered their bedroom, Aloha pressed a quick kiss to Army's lips, the latter pulling Aloha into another, longer kiss. This one full of passion and lust. Aloha kissed back, and somewhere along the way, Army got pushed down onto the bed.

Noticing his growing arousal, Aloha pulled back from the kiss. "Army...this is okay, right?"

Army nodded. "It is. Do whatever it is you want to do with me." He said.

"Alright, love...Well, two things, first. One, anything kinky tonight?" Aloha asked.

"...W-well, I wouldn't mind being restrained, here." Army stated. "Or using toys... G-god, I feel w-weird saying this."

"Hey, Arm, it's okay." Aloha said. "So, restraints and toys. Second, what's your safeword?"

"Slushies."

"Okay. ...I'm gonna start, okay?"

Army nodded, and immediately Aloha got to work taking his husband's clothes off. He discarded most of them to the side, but used the tie to tie Army's wrists to the headboard. This left Army in nothing but his underwear.

Next, Aloha took off his own outfit. His surgery scars seemed to have begun to fade a bit, but they were still there. Army looked him up and down, before noticing the bulge in his pants, and he blushed. (A/N: I s2g if one of you comment with *notices bulge* "OwO? What's this?" I will lose my f u c k i n g s h i t)

Aloha chuckled a bit. "See something you like, babe?"

"J-just shut up and c-continue..."

"Fair enough." The inkling pulled down his husband's boxers, before opening a drawer on their bedstand and grabbing what they'd need- i.e, a tube of lube, a vibrator, and its controller. Aloha popped open the lid of the tube and poured some on his fingers, before rubbing the liquid onto the toy. "...You're okay with this, right?"

Army nodded. "Y-yeah... J-just be gentle..."

Aloha nodded, before sliding the vibrator into Army's ass, causing the latter to let out a low moan as it stretched out his walls. Aloha smirked, pushing it further in rather quickly. He knew it was up against that spot when Army moaned loudly, his voice going up in pitch.

So, Aloha took his attention away from that for now and focused on his husband's upper half. He pressed a gentle but firm kiss onto Army's lips, who immediately kissed back. He was a little confused, but hey, he wasn't complaining.

Aloha went down, trailing kisses down Army's jaw, neck, and shoulders, now leaving small purple marks to show that Army was fucking his. All the while, Army was letting out moans and whimpers, absolutely loving this. Especially when Aloha lightly bit where Army's neck and shoulders met, and he let out a loud moan.