Day 8

SHOPPING!

Tbh I didn't know what to do for this so I'm going off-list for this one and put-

"Waiting in the hospital"

Note: again I am not allowed to get the surge until I'm older so my knowledge is limited to medical sites. I couldn't find any personal accounts on it.

HERE WE GO BOIS

----------

Army was in the waiting room at the hospital. No, he didn't have a doctor's appointment; Today, Aloha was getting his bottom surgery. He'd been there since 6 am, and it was now 1:05 pm. He didn't want to leave, as he'd promised Aloha he'd be there when he woke up, but he had to admit: Watching the amount of performances bootlegged on YouTube was getting a bit boring.

The octoling looked over at the clock: 1:06. The doctor said it would take 6-8 hours for it to be done completely. So, he was getting a bit worried. He tapped his foot on the ground, trying to relieve some of that anxious energy.

A few minutes later, he heard the nurse call for him, and he quickly got up and followed. "Is he-"

"He's done with the surgery, but he's not awake yet. Normally, we're not allowed to do this, but I thought I would make an exception for my little brother." Misaki patted Army on the head, opened the door to one of the patient wards. "Here. Don't tell anyone I let you do this. Also, don't touch him anywhere below his waist."

Army nodded. "Of course, Saki. Thanks." He sat down in the chair next to the bed, taking Aloha's hand. "I'm so happy for you, love." He started. "I knew you could make it here." His voice was soft, careful not to wake his sleeping lover up. "The others are going to be so proud of you."

The octoling smiled, staying by his lover for the next hour, when he woke up. "Ngh..."

"Good afternoon, Aloha." Army said. "Did you have a nice rest?"

Aloha nodded, opening his eyes. "Yeah. How long-"

"Eight hours." Misaki stated. "With the surgery lasting for seven. Now, first, you'll stay here for about five days while you recover, although just because you're discharged does not mean you can engage in any sexual activity until we give the OK. I'm mentioning this now because I don't trust you two."

Aloha chuckled. "We said 'At Least'. We're probably gonna wait until marriage."

Army nodded. "Yeah. Just...explain it all to us, please."

"Aloha already got the explanation, but since you, Skull, and Mask are going to be taking care of him after he's discharged, of course."

Misaki ran them through the basics of recovery, answering the questions the couple had. "And, may I be the first to say-"

Army cut his sister off. "Actually, can I say it?"

"Of course, Army."

The octoling looked at his lover, placing a kiss on his forehead. "Congratulations, love. I'm so glad you managed to get here."

Aloha smiled. "I'm glad I am here. Let's just hope my parents don't find out."

"They won't." Army stated. "They'll be looking for Alice, but will never be able to find her, because..."

He pressed another kiss to his lover's cheek. "You're Aloha."

--------

Fluffy love-

Again, my knowledge is limited to medical websites. I'm sorry if this is nothing like how it is irl.